Twenty one

Loml
Omg Taehyung I'm so sorry

Loml
I'm really sorry,I really didn't mean to forget

Loml
I was just with my family for my birthday as I haven't met for.... like around ...2 years

Loml
Please forgive me,I forgot about you

Loml
I apologise please baby

Boyfriend #2
How could you forgot? I told you so many times

Loml
I know it just slipped out of my mind,I'm sorry

Boyfriend #2
It's okay now whatever

Loml
I want to make up in person,can we meet right now?

Boyfriend #2
I am at Jungkook's

Loml
Srsly you hang out more with Jungkook then you do with me

Boyfriend #2
Well maybe because Jungkook never stood me up

Loml
.....ah fuck I'm sorry

Boyfriend #2
I told you it's okay I'm just a little pissed.

Loml
When can we meet,I wanna apologise in person and make it up for yesterday

Boyfriend #2
How about 6pm today?

Loml
I'm ok with that

Taehyung closed his phone and put it inside his pocket as he was laying on kook's couch.He took a deep breath and stared around peacefully.Jeongguk came out of his room since he went to washroom.They both have been hanging out in his apartment for like so many hours.It was close to sunset now.

"Jeongguk....."

"Hm?"

"I....Ok I would get straight to the point,Eunmi texted me right now"Taehyung told him.

"Oh she finally remembers she has a boyfriend who she ditched last night for god knows what"Jeongguk got hit by Taehyung on his arm."stop being petty"

"Ok I'm sorry,what excuse she made this time?"

"She said went to spend it with her family"Jungkook started to laugh hysterically.

"What? Why are you laughing???"

"Taehyung baby,you are sooo cute and innocent.Her family lives in Australia,what other family she has??"Jeongguk told him.

"Oh"Taehyung pouted sadly.He was frowning which got Jeongguk worried."Oh my god why are you frowning,ahh you are so cute when you frown I'm sorry"Jeongguk said.

"She lied to me again...."

"I'm sorry baby,you are gonna met her,I told you many times she isn't the one for you,there are many other fishes in the sea so"he shrugged.

"I know I just can't- why is she doing this??"He asked.

"I don't know,how about you talk to her tonight"Jungkook suggested.

"No I won't leave you here alone for her"

Jeongguk eyes widened,his smile softened and a smirk formed.

"Oh no baby,I'm not alone.Remember the shoot ,me and jin had to go to? its today so I was gonna head there anyways,I was gonna take you there too so you can be the first person to see me model lol,but it's okay"