Forty five

(I'm sorry for not giving you taekook sext in this chapter :( I'm rly sorry !! And if you are curious what happened between Gucci and Jeongguk ,they actually sext a little but Gucci stopped him because he reminded jk he has a bf,I didn't wanted jk to cheat,I didn't raised him to cheat fam )

"And one more! Yes you look good Jeongguk,and....done" The camera man said as he took photos of Jeongguk posing for the new magazine about this brand.

"You are really good Jeon Jeongguk,can't believe that you are new in this industry"He complimented him,Jeongguk smiled and thanked him.

"Ugh anyways this was suppose to be a two person shoot though,where is the other model?" He asked.

"I don't know ,ask the director" Jeongguk suggested.

The camera man nodded and went towards the director who was sitting at one side on his phone,talking with some other girls,laughing and didn't even care that one of the model is missing.

"Sorry to interrupt your talk abut director,Where is the other model that was assigned for this photoshoot?"

"Jeon Jeongguk is here?"

"No not jeon Jeongguk the other one"

"Wait Lee Sunghyun isn't here? Ugh where is this damn model!" He cursed under his breath and looked around.Suddenly the stylist came to the director.

"Um Sunghyun-sunbaenim just called out sick,sir" Stylist told the director.

"Argh fuck!" the director cursed.

"Now what?"

"We would take a break for twenty minutes,I would arrange something because we need to have this shoot done today"Director told everyone as everyone nodded.He took out his phone and started to make some call.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes,now because of that model he would go home late,he doesn't want to work anymore.He would have gone home but he has to take photo together with the model for the shoot ,it's more like a couple shoot because the poses are very touchy.Since Jeongguk isn't straight it's good.

Jeongguk went to his seat and sat down,waiting for whatever director says now.He took out his phone and started to text V since he is really bored but before he does that he gets an text from Taehyung.He was surprised ,he doesn't even remember last time they texted with eachother but that's mostly because Jeongguk just unblocked him like a week ago.

Taehyung
Jeongguk

Gukkie
Hm?

Taehyung
Uhhh where are you right now?

Gukkie
I'm in the studio for a photoshoot why?

Taehyung
So you are busy?

Gukkie
Not really,I'm kinda free rn,again why?

Taehyung
I have to tell you something

Gukkie
Can't you tell me just over text

Taehyung
it's really important ,it can't be told over texts.