Thirty eight

(A/n:I have nothing planned for this chapter so just bare with me whatever I write here,Thanks.)

Just a normal day for Taehyung,waking up and going to university with a sad face and sulking through the corridors.It was very shocking to see the bright Taehyung so said,the usual "hello's" and "good morning" with a smile on his face was replaced from a frown and weeping around the hallways.

It's been two weeks since that party,since Minhyun trapped him,since his father told him that he has to marry Eunmi,which he rejected,since his father indirectly told him that he is ashamed of him because some of his old school business partners don't like the idea of being gay ,since his mother cried from happiness,since his Jeonggukkie fought with him,since his Jeonggukkie left him alone,since he felt he was broken all over again.Since he realised he was madly inlove with his Jeonggukkie.

Jeongguk didn't talked to him,for the whole weeks,he still hasn't.Taehyung spammed him with multiple messages to get one reply,just a reply to know he is still there,to know that he still is alive.But he didn't.It really hurts.

He saw Jeongguk numerous times around the university.Sometimes in classes,sometimes in cafeteria and sometimes talking to some random students.Thats the only time he sees him.Jeongguk doesn't even spare a glance at him now,before just the sight of Taehyung got him excited to finally meet him,now it's like Taehyung...doesn't even exist.

That didn't even triggered him that much,yes it hurts but what triggered him was Park Jae ,You May ask who? Yes let me introduce you Park Jae,The boy who has been attached to Jeongguk since Taehyung left his side.He is with Jeongguk 24/7 ,they have mostly all the classes together so you would see him next to Jeongguk ,you would see him talking and laughing with the bunny.He is like Jeongguk new bestfriend.Taehhung didn't even knew who this Jae was until he saw him next to gguk and even Jeongguk seems to like his company.Taehyung felt replaced but he doesn't know if he should be happy or not because Jeongguk deserved a lot better than him and he knew that.

For sure Jae doesn't have any friendly intentions for him,it looks more of a crush to Taehyung,no doubt Taehyung is jealous ,whenever he sees him next to Jeongguk,the first thought that enters his mind is "that could've been me".Without even knowing Jae ,he already hates his existence just because he is close to gguk,the normal close is okay,like how normal friends are close but as he said his intentions aren't friendly.

They kiss,they hug,they hold hands,they are like a couple,they are like,,,,the old them.Like the old Taehyung and Jeongguk.Fuck yeah it hurts.

Just like now ,Taehyung is sitting at the back seat with Jeongguk and Jae sitting in front of him.Chatting and laughing.Jeongguk soft giggles are like heaven for Taehyung,how his cute bunny teeth are shown whenever he giggles and the soft sound it makes,he never noticed it until now.But the reason of his laughs isn't him,that's what annoys him.Its that Jae,he is the reason.Even that is not more annoying,The hand on Jeongguk thighs is what is bothering him.Jae hand is on Jeongguk thighs and The younger doesn't seems to mind at all.

"is this how Jeongguk felt when I was with my dates? God I feel more bad now ,ugh why do I have to be so stupid and blind??" Taehyung thought to himself.

Everything about Jae is somehow passing Taehyung off.He just wants to stand up ,throw Jae away and kiss his baby.It is making him crazy.

"Taehyung! Kim Taehyung !! Are you listening to me!?" His teacher yelled at him.Taehyung realised he zoned out and came back to reality.