e. killmonger

you are t'challa's best friend and when erik arrived wakanda he instantly took a liking to you

you were stood by t'challa's side as he sat on the throne.
"is this man wakandan or not?" someone asked, you had zoned out a while ago not wanting to get too involved.

the doors to the throne room were thrown open and a man, dressed in khaki trousers and armor swaggered in. a prominent death glare across his face until he saw you and sent you a wink.
who were you kidding, he was hot, very hot.

he came to a stop when someone spoke.
"speak!"

he spoke about justice and how t'challa didn't serve it.
"what do you want?" t'challa spat,
"your throne and the pretty one with the E/C eyes" erik said, looking in your direction.
"y'all sitting up here comfortable, must feel good. there's about 2 billon people out there that look like me! us!" he shouted, looking at you.
"yeah i know you, Y/N L/N. who are you kidding? you arent like these people? you're like me" he whispered the last part and started to walk towards you.
you looked around aimlessly as the dora milaje stalked towards him with their spears.

《《☆》》

"c'mon gorgeous. i know where you're from. why don't you tell your little friends?"

"i... dont know what you're talking... about?"