How you Met

Daisy Johnson: You met Daisy back when she went by 'Skye' and when she was worked as a hacker for the Rising Tide. You two would often exchange notes and keep each other company if it was ever needed. You had lost contact with her and didn't know where she was for a long time which left you often wondering if she was still alive, until one day when you were caught by "scary men in dark suits" as Skye had once frequently called them. You were taken into a cell for questioning and soon enough, the door opened, revealing Skye with a completely different hairstyle and a badass look.

Grant Ward: Meeting Ward was something short of an accident. You both worked for Hydra, however, Ward was one of the leaders, rendering him a prodigy whom you had no contact with. But one day, you were hurrying towards the lab when you accidentally crashed into someone. The papers you carried in your hand flew to the ground as you rushed to pick them up, uttering a quick apology. The person you had run into crouched down to help, causing you to look up. Once you realized who it was, you properly introduced yourself and in an instant, Ward had taken a keen interest in you.

Leopold Fitz: You met him back at the academy. You were new to the academy and during class was given the task of pairing up with another student. You automatically turned to your right and introduced yourself to the curly-haired young man sitting next to you. Ever since that day, you two had instantly hit it off, bonding over your love for monkeys as well as science. You were each others study partners and also hung out frequently.

Jemma Simmons: Meeting Simmons was one of the best things that could have ever happened to you on the scariest day of your life. You had recently bought a new bottle of fish oil pills and on the first day of taking them, you were suddenly encased in a rock-like cocoon. In a quick minute, you had broken out and changed in ways you never thought were possible. Scared and feeling alone, Simmons came to your rescue. You were in shock but all the while she was there to calm you down and help you through it.

Melinda May: Agent May, as you were told to call her, was your supervising officer. The training was extremely difficult but she made you into the strong-willed agent you are. May was the one who vouched for you when people underestimated your abilities and she reassured everyone that you were capable of the very best. Many often spoke about you with great reverence, after all, you were the Calvary's protege.

Phil Coulson: Coulson was like a dad to you. He found you isolated and miserable at the young age of sixteen after you had run away from a toxic home environment. He couldn't bear to leave a child like you alone and like the great man he is, he took you under his wing. He trained you as a future Shield leader and when the time came, you took over. Coulson was always there by your side, guiding you through every step of the way.

Deke Shaw: The entire team had disappeared one day and you had no idea where they were. You spent countless hours searching just to come up empty. However, after what seemed like an eternity, they all appeared back. It was like something out of a dream, one moment they were missing and the next, they were found. But they didn't return alone. Apparently they had found a guy named Deke who had helped them along their journey. They introduced you to him and you immediately hit it off, becoming instant friends.