How You Wake Them Up

Daisy Johnson: You both tend to wake up at the same time but on the rare occasions that you wake up first, you love to gently massage her back and shoulders. Not only does it make Daisy wake up with a smile on her face but it also seems to relax you as well.

Grant Ward: Messing with Ward is one of your biggest hobbies, so it's only natural for you to wake him up by hitting him with a pillow. You straddle him and raise your pillow up, trying your best to not use too much force. After all, you don't want to hurt him.

Leopold Fitz: A full nights worth of sleep is rare for Fitz after all he's gone through so you completely dread having to disturb him. To make up for it, you fix him a cup of coffee and a light breakfast before crawling back into bed and kissing his forehead.

Jemma Simmons: You absolutely adore how she looks when she's asleep and would prefer to give her time to sleep but with the type of job you both have, that's not much of an option. You gently run your hands through her hair, using your fingers to untangle it. Before long, her eyes flutter open.

Melinda May: You don't. You once shook May to get her to wake up and she blindly threw a punch, thanks to her reflexes. You managed to avoid getting hit in the face but unfortunately, your arm didn't. That punch left your entire forearm sore for a week. You now know better than to bother her while she's asleep.

Phil Coulson: Coulson tends to wake up before you do so more often than not, he's the one that wakes you up. But on the rare occasions that you wake up before him, you love to snuggle up closer to him. He's a light sleeper so it doesn't take too long before your movement has woken him up.

Deke Shaw: You push and shake him playfully as you try to get his attention. Deke is surprisingly hard to wake up and even when he's awake, he's determined to stay in bed. It's up to you to continually bother him until he forces himself up.