Defending You

Daisy Johnson: Daisy puts a scare in anyone who bothers you. She'll push the person away from you and more often than not, she'll tell them off.

Grant Ward: Ward won't let anyone disrespect you and get away with it, even if you can defend yourself. More often than not, he'll throw a punch at the other person and he gets so carried away that you have to pull him back.

Leopold Fitz: When someone insults you, Fitz tends to step in front the person provoking you, guarding you protectively behind him. He'll give the other person a piece of his mind and won't hesitate to stand up for you.

Jemma Simmons: She prefers not to confront anyone but when she sees that someone's bothering you, she'll tell that person to leave and then lets you know that you shouldn't take anything to heart.

Melinda May: May just gives the person a stern warning along with an icy stare. It often works since May seems so intimidating and they don't want to mess with her.

Phil Coulson: Coulson prefers not to fight so if anyone bothers you, he'll let out a sarcastic comment and lead you away from the person.

Deke Shaw: Deke is such a sweetheart to you that you often forget about the environment he grew up in and the hostility he can summon if you're insulted. If anyone messes with you, he'll go right up to the person and scold them. He won't hesitate to get in a fight for you so you often have to steer him away from the situation.