Your Weapon Of Choice

Daisy Johnson: Your fists. You actually prefer to use your hands instead of relying on something to help you. Of course, Daisy thinks you're being reckless but you know you can defend yourself better this way.

Grant Ward: A katana sword. You found it hidden and tucked away in a crate during a raid at The Fridge. It instantly caught your eye and you somehow managed to convince Ward to let you keep it, resulting in it being your favorite weapon.

Leopold Fitz: A standard glock. You love it because it's small enough to fit in your jacket without a huge bulge alerting everyone around you about it's presence. Coulson had first given you the gun but you're a natural at it, so you didn't need much training.

Jemma Simmons: The Icer. If you ever go on a mission, you prefer not to kill everyone you come across. Plus, it's lightweight and practical to carry so you don't have to worry about it slowing you down.

Melinda May: A dagger. You're quiet and stealthy enough to be able to get close to most of the targets which makes this the best weapon for you. You prefer not to make any noise whatsoever when on a mission so it fits your needs perfectly.

Phil Coulson: Shotgun. With the amount of danger you all get into, you feel best using a gun with a high amount of firepower.

Deke Shaw: Throwing knives. You found them lying around the base so of course, you took them and started practicing. After long hours standing in front of a target, you were able to use them almost flawlessly.

***

A/N: Finally updated yay!