How They Cheer You Up

Daisy Johnson: Whether it's the stress of the day or something personal, Daisy knows exactly how to cheer you up. She'll drag you to the nearest television and put on your favorite comedy. You both sit there in peace, enjoying each other's company as you watch the movie. It helps you unwind and relax from your earlier freak-out.

Grant Ward: He would never admit this but if you're ever feeling down, he'll give you lots of love. He'll just sit down with you and cuddle for hours. He wraps an arm around you while you lean into him, placing your head on his chest. He doesn't do it very often so whenever it happens, you enjoy every minute of it and you can't help but notice that he enjoys it as well, even if he'll never admit it.

Leopold Fitz: He notices whenever your upset so anytime he can, he'll take you to a quiet room and let you rant about what's wrong. This usually results with you crying into his arms and him comforting you every step of the way. You always find it a bit odd but once you let it all out, you feel much better.

Jemma Simmons: She knows you love being in the lab even if you don't have any access or lab experience so if you ever need cheering up, she'll let you help her. She'll hand you a lab coat and you happily put it on, assisting her in any way you can. She loves the way it puts a smile on your face and even if there's no lab work to do, she'll make something up for you to experiment with.

Melinda May: She teaches you how to release your anger and frustration into a different activity so you don't tend to need cheering up, but on the rare occasions that it happens, she'll take you on a long and relaxing walk. You're both quiet the entire time, not needing to say anything to express how you feel. And sometimes, it's better that way.

Phil Coulson: When you need cheering up, Coulson notices right away. It's almost become a sixth sense to him so he'll take you on a ride around the streets in Lola. You'll talk the entire time, cracking jokes about Lola until you're both breathless from laughing. Moments like these are the ones you cherish, and you purposely tell Coulson to slow down, wanting it to last forever.

Deke Shaw: Even if he's only known you for a short amount of time, Deke knows exactly how to make you feel better. Playing pranks on the rest of the team always manages to get you to smile. Deke always has something elaborate planned out and you laugh just thinking about it. You'll go around the entire base, planting your pranks in desired locations and burst out laughing so much when they work.