How You Ended Up In The ER

Daisy Johnson: You were stabbed in your torso by a member of Hydra during a mission. You lost consciousness from the pain and blood loss but when you woke, you were in the hospital. Daisy saw what happened and dropped everything to get you to safety.

Grant Ward: You got shot during a practice drill. The rules were to use pellet guns but one agent got confused and accidentally used an actual gun, resulting in you getting injured. Ward threw a fit and it took you hours to convince him not to get even.

Leopold Fitz: Your appendix ruptured at night. You woke up in excruciating pain and called out for Fitz. You told him what was wrong in between breaths and he called for help, not wanting to leave your side.

Jemma Simmons: You tripped over your own feet in the lab. You fell and hit your head on the counter behind you. You weren't knocked out and felt fine but Simmons wouldn't let you skip the hospital journey. Turns out, you had a concussion.

Melinda May: Over-exhaustion from training. You have been training non-stop for over a week, preparing for a big mission when you passed out. May found you unconscious and rushed you to the hospital. When you woke, she scolded you and convinced you to take a small break from training.

Phil Coulson: You accidentally dropped a heavy book on your foot. You yelled in pain and Coulson heard you. Coulson found you holding your foot, trying to blink back tears. He took you to get checked out and found out that you had broken two of your toes.

Deke Shaw: You tripped down a set of stairs. Deke was the first person you called for help after realizing that you couldn't stand on your own. He rushed you to the hospital where you found out that you had broken your foot.