Fights

Daisy Johnson: When you two fight, it's usually after a long and stressful day. On days like those, anything can quickly be turned into an argument, no matter how small or insignificant. Both you and Daisy are strong-willed making your fights something that no one would ever dare interrupt.

Grant Ward: Fights with Ward are dangerous to anyone around both of you. During most fights, Ward yells at you for being reckless and almost getting yourself killed during a mission while you argue back that you can take care of yourself.

Leopold Fitz: You and Fitz never got into fights even if you had your differences. If a disagreement ever started getting out of control you would both walk into different rooms to cool down before it got out of hand.

Jemma Simmons: You and Jemma rarely fought but when you did, there was seldom any speaking. You gave each other the silent treatment until one of you would break first and apologize.

Melinda May: You and May occasionally fight and end up saying things you don't really mean. By the end of the argument, a silence falls over you two and you both just stand there until one of you silently backs down and leaves.

Phil Coulson: Instead of fighting with each other, you and Coulson developed a system. You both sat down and talked about what was wrong and how to fix it, instead of pointlessly yelling at one another.

Deke Shaw: You two argue over the most pointless things, like whether oranges are better than lemons. You two can never get past an argument without laughing. Once the laughter dies down, you forgot why you were even arguing in the first place.