Chapter 2

I woke up to something warm and soft touching my lips. I open my eyes just a little and saw ... yoongi!!!

I didn't know what to do so I just laid there and acted like I was a sleep. I didn't want to let him know I was awake, so I just laid there and did nothing. He just kept kissing me and kissing me. I was starting to feel weird. It didn't feel right. I slowly turned over with my eyes closed. Hoping that he wouldn't think that I was awake. I just wanted him to stop.

When I turned over he just looked at me.

"Oh shit" I thought. I thought he knew that I was faking.

He stood there just looking at me. He mumbled something, but I didn't know what. He then slowly walked out of the room. He closed the door and left.

( 1 hour later )

I laid there think to myself " what just happened, why did yoongi kiss me" this was in my head. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I then felt my eyes get heavy and slowly went to sleep.

( the next day )

When I woke up the first thing that popped into my head was that kiss. I tried not to think about it, but it wouldn't go away.

"Hey we have practice in an hour get you ass up" I heard a voice say. I looked at the door to see Jin. He look at me. Then said " also wake yoongi up, I've been trying but he wont....... and every time you do it he always wakes up"

I wanted to say no, but I just nodded. I got up and grabbed some clothes. I headed to the bathroom, and took a quick shower.

I got out dried my hair, then headed to yoongi's room. I slowly opened the door, to see a sleeping yoongi. He looked so cute with a plushie in his arms. I walked over to him. I felt anxious. I slowly started to shake him.

"Asshole wake up" I screamed in his ear. I said this to him every morning but it felt weird today. Maybe because he did kiss me last night.

I shook him harder. " Get up we have practice in 20 minuets, get up now" I screamed louder. He slowly moves over and glared at me with evil eyes.

" I'm up ... I'm up dumbass" yoongi said pushing me away. I slowly stared to walk away, but he grabbed my arm. He pulled me on the bed, and cuddled up to me.

"Can we sleep for a little while longer" yoongi said. I looked at him. I was used to this every morning he would always try to hug me or cuddle me, so he could go back to sleep.

"No we have practice in less then 15 minutes, you have to get up now" I said softly. He groan in my ear. I could tell he didn't get much sleep last night. He had bags under his eyes. He slowly moved away.

He got up and looked at me. "You suck" he said with tired eyes.
"You swallow, so I wouldn't be talking" I said back to him. He just looked at me then got some clothes.

I walked out of the door. While he got dressed. Walked backed to my room and grabbed my phone.

1 text messaged from Jin

Jin 😊: hey we all left in the first car it's only you and yoongi so y'all will have to go together in the car outside so hurry.

I looked at the text and made my way to yoongi's room again. I banged on the door.

"Yoongi it's time to go hurry now" I screamed. He quickly opened the door and looked at me.

" okay okay I'm ready let's go" he said in a annoyed tone.

Once we got to practice we were 5 minuets late. The other members started to scream at us.

"It's Yoongi who took so long blame him not me" I screamed back.

"Enough lets just start" Namjoon said. We all listen to him and stared to work on the dance moves to I'm fine. We wanted to get the dance perfect.

(3 hour later)

After hours of us working practice was over. Ever one started to leave, but I stared but to work on my moves a few more time.

When I did go back how all the members were in the living room watching a movie.

"Is anybody else hungry..... ill order something" Jin said to all of us.

"Yes" we all said at the same time. After Jin order our food we all ate.

I washed up, and made my way to my bed. I was exhausted from practice. I laid down, and stared to fall asleep.

(2 hours later)

I woke up to yet again another soft warm kiss from yoongi. I didn't know why he kept doing this. This was the 2nd time he's done this. That I know of. I just laid there hoping that it was just a dream and he would go away, but it wasn't. I decided to turn over again. This made him stop. He did the same thing and after a little while he walked back to his room.

The only thing I could think is "why, why is he doing this"

This is my 2nd chapter hope you enjoy. Hope it doesn't suck I know it's probably weird but I'm just now starting to write these types of stories so cut me some slack.