Chapter 6

It has been weeks since I had a wet dream about yoongi. And it's been months since yoongi has been kissing me in my sleep. I want to confront him. I want to know why he's doing this but at the same time I just want him to shove me up against the wall- what the fuck am I thinking. I shouldn't be having these thoughts he's one of my best friends he's my band member and it's wrong.

What is wrong with me. I don't like yoongi ... I don't like yoongi ... I don't like yoongi ... fuck it I fucking like yoongi. I know I shouldn't but with all this kissing In my sleep and the wet dreams I can't help but to fucking like him.

It's already bad enough that I have to share a hotel room with him why the fuck do I have to have wet dreams about him.

"Jimin you alright? You've been looking at the door for almost half an hour now." Yoongi's voice broke me from my thoughts.

"Y-yeah I'm f-fine" I said hating myself for stuttering. He look at me with an confused face.

"Are you sure? You know I'm here for you if you ever want to talk about something. Get something off you chest." I looked at him. Should I tell him. What am I thinking  no I shouldn't tell him that's retarded. Fuck it I'm telling him.

"I-I've been having thoughts about a friend of mine and I don't know if I like this friend or if I just want to hook up with them .... I'm just confused about what I feel for this friend." I say making sure he couldn't tell it was him. He looked at me and then asked.

" what kind of thoughts are you having for this friend?" I looked at him the turned away blushing.

"I-I-I keep having wet dreams about this friend and it won't stop no matter how hard I try to think of something else it's always him in my mind and I can't him out" I said quickly. Fuck I said him now he knows I like a boy fuck. I hope he doesn't know it's him.

"So what do you feel when ever you are around him" he asks. Wait is he not bothered by me like a guy.

" I-i don't know ... when ever I'm around him I just want him to slam my against a wall and ..... do things" I say embarrassed. Fuck did I really just say that to him.

"Sounds like to me you want a sexual relationship with him .... who is this mystery boy?" Fuck he wants to know who he is fuck life sucks.

"U-ummmmm i-i ummm I rather not say" I said looking down.

"Why not he can't be that bad that all you want to do is fuck him." I glared at him is he mad at me. " come on tell me his name Jimin he isn't that bad right."

" I'm not telling and why do you sound fucking mad what did I do"  I asked.

I watched as yoongi clenched his fist and left the room. What did I do wrong.

(That night)

Bang bang bang!!! I heard at the door. What the fuck if this is yoongi I'm going to kill him.

I open the door to a drunk yoongi with a bottle of alcohol in his hand.

"Damn yoongi  why did you go drinking get in here and lay down" I told him pulling him into the room.

"Let go of me .... and don't tell me what to do. You fucking hoe" yoongi screamed at me. Jerking his hand away from me harshly.

" what the duck is your problem!!!" I screamed at him he grabbed me by the hand.

" you ... you are my fucking problem ... you and this fucking guy you keep thinking of all the time he is taking away the attention that you give me I feel like I lost you because your always spacing out ... it makes me so fucking angry that you don't give me attention anymore ... like can you stop thinking of him and think of me I fucking hate him now I don't know who he is but he doesn't deserve you" yoongi yelled at me with tears in his eyes. I laid him on his bed.

"Y-yoongi I think you should get some sleep it's late and we have to be somewhere in the morning" I said in a soft voice. He nodded his head and laid down. Why he closed his eyes and I started to hear soft snores that when I went back to my bed and laid down. Once my head hit the pillow I was out.