Chapter 16

(Jimin pov)

"Jimin~ wake up breakfast is ready" I wake up to the sound of the beautiful voice in the world. Yoongi. I never knew how much I love that voice. I open my eyes slowly. "Mmmmmmm" I slowly lifted myself up rubbing my eyes. A pout forming on my face from not wanting to get up.

"There's food in here. Stop pouting, you make me want to kiss you" Yoongi said with a smirk. I hid my face with my hands. He reaches over and moves my hands lending over kissing my lips.

Bring bring "ugh why now" I reach to the night stand looking at who is calling. "Damn you tae"I groan clicking the little green button.

Call
Jimin
Tae
"Hello"

"What happen to you coming here last night"

"Something came up"

"You mean something cam in you... you and Yoongi did it didn't y'all" he chuckled.

"W-What no.... tae shut up" he laughs

"Okay well later today come over and tell me and kookie ever thing. Okay?"

"Yeah of course"

"Bye jiminiepabo"

"Aish don't call me that .... bye hoe"

End call

I walk up to Yoongi wrapping my hands around him. "Mmmmm breakfast smells good but I want something else" I chuckled kissing down yoongis neck a smirk forming on my face.

"Mmmm baby, I don't think you can handle all this" he laughs. I slap his arm and he laughs harder. "Asshole" I say. I sit down at the table and wait for Yoongi to bring in the food.

" so what do you want to do today, since we have the day off and everything" I ask as he places our plates in front of us and sits down. "Do you just want to say in and cuddle all day I don't really feel like going out" he asks.I nod my head yes and began to start eating.

(Later that day)

I had my head in yoongis chest as he rubs my back softly. "Jiminie" I hum telling him to continue what he was saying "w-what are we?" He asks. I could tell this has been on his mind since last night (😏). I lift my head up in look him in the eyes.

"What do you want us to be Yoongi?" I ask hope he would say boyfriends. He chuckles and lends in to kiss my lips softly. "I want to be your boyfriend, your world, your one and only. I just want the world to know your mine, and only mine"

I smile hugging Yoongi tightly. "I love you, I love you so fucking much. I didn't know how much I loved you until last night. I thought I was just weird, I thought it wasn't normal to like someone who's you band member. I thought you would hate me for feeling this way about you but then last night you confessed and I thought I was going to die." I say not taking a moment to breathe.

" I-I love you Yoongi. I want to be with you. I want to be yours and only yours. I want to be your boyfriend" I say. Yoongi reaches down and kisses me. Not I rough kiss but loving and passionate kiss. I loved it . Never have I even felt this way about someone.

" so we're d-dating now right" he asks. I nod my head yes and continue cuddling to him. After a little while I feel my eyes start to get heavy and I slowly drift off into dream land.

(Few hours later)

I wake up to warm lips. Not just any warm lips Yoongis warm lips. I can finally kiss him back, now that we're dating. I push my lips harder to his showing him that I'm awake and kissing him back.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that all the times I woke up in the middle of the night with you kissing me" I smile. He looks at me a little embarrassed.

"Y-you knew about that?" He asked I peck his lips one more time. "Of course I did you weren't that good at kissing with out people knowing I always woke up just wanting to kiss you back. One time I almost couldn't hold back I was 5 seconds away from attacking your lips."

He chuckles and gets up. "We should probably go eat we don't want to go to sleep on a empty stomach." I get up and nod. We end up going out to eat like a date. Just the two of us. This is what I like.

Okay okay I'm sorry this is short but I didn't have any good ideas and this was already late so 😕😕 I'm sorry if y'all want to share talks ideas about what the next chapter should be about just let me know thx. I love y'all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️