Chapter 8

It's been weeks since I found out yoongi had a crush and all I've been doing is bugging him about it but he won't budge. It can't be that bad the worst it count be is Jungkook but he knows he can't like him because TaeTae hyung likes him. TaeTae has been tiring to go for Jungkook but poor kookie has no clue.

Anyway back to the point he won't tell me and it's starting to bother me. What if he doesn't trust me with this. What if I'm not trustworthy. What if he doesn't like me and that's why he won't tell me. Maybe I should ask him.

"Jimin.... jimin.... JIMINIE PABO!!!" yoongi screamed. I looked over at him. He had an annoyed look on his face.

"Y-yes.... what is it hyung" he look at me whit a look of disbelief. He stared at his phone and back at me.

"I asked you someone three times and you didn't answer me..... the boys want to know what you want for dinner?" I just looked at him. Wondering what I wanted.

"I-I just want some n-noodles.... any kind is find whit me." I said not meeting his eyes.

"Jimin are you okay? You've been in you own little world over there.... is there something on your mind?" I looked at him with a sad smile in my face.

"I-I'm fine just a little tired that's all... yeah I'm going to take me a nap wake me when the foods here" I went off into dream land

(1 and a half hours later)

Warm lips. That's all I felt warm lips. Soft warm lips. I love these lips. There perfect that fit good with mine.

FUCK yoongi is kissing me again. God how much I want to tasted his lips with out him freaking out. I've come to love this when ever he kisses me in my sleep.

I-i love his lips. I love his smile. I love his hair. I love his eyes. I love his cuteness. I love his madness. I love him.

Fuck I love him and I can't stop. The feelings of butterflies in my stomach when he's around me. The feeling of wanting to kiss him when I look at his lips. How much I love it when he tells me bye love you. Of course he tells everybody that but it still makes me love it.

He's so perfect. Sometimes o just want to do things that I've never done before with him. I love him so much I would let him do anything. Even if he likes someone I will let him chase the person. Even if it's not me he loves. I love him so much that I want him to just be happy.

I don't want to let him go. I want him with me through out my whole life. I want him to always be apart of my life.

God his lips are so soft. How bad I just want to open my eyes and kiss him back. But he would probably freak out and run.

I just want him to my self. I want to hug him, kiss him, cuddle him, be with him.

But I can't he likes someone else and I don't want to ruin our friendship it could led to him never talking to me again.

When I feel his lips leave mine I wait about 15 minutes until I open my eyes. He's just sitting there looking at me. I smile at him.

"The food is here if you want some... I know you haven't ate to day so there's a lot" he said to me in a sweet soft voice the one I love so much.

I ament it I love him. And I don't ever think I'm never going to stop loving him. Not even in a million years.

Okay so this is supposed to be a sweet chapter. I hope I didn't misspell a lot of words if I did I'm sorry I hope ever one has and amazing day. I purple y'all