Chapter 10

"Y-yes I do love you as a ...."

"As a friend, your one of the people closest to and I love you for being my friend" I say regretting my words I love him but more then a friend I just hope this doesn't make things weird.

(Yoongi's pov)

Friend that's all he sees me as just a friend. FUCK WHY JUST A FRIEND. I can be so much more to him. I can do things that he could never imagine.

I love him and not as a friend. I want to be with him. Maybe since he doesn't feel the same I should go out tonight. It will help me get my mind off of things.

"Y-yoongi are you okay your starting to space out a little" his eyes, his innocent eyes I love then. I want to do things to make them not innocent, but at the same time I don't want to. He's makes things complicated I want to do things to him but, I also don't.

(A few hours later / jimin pov)

"Hey jimin I'm going to go out for a few hours you don't have to leave the door open because I might stay at my friends house. Bye love ya jimin tell the others that that's why I'm missing dinner." Yoongi said as walking out the door.

" l-love you to bye" I said after he closed the door. It seemed like he was in a bit of a rush. I wonder where he's going. He hasn't said much to me since the whole I love you incident happen.

Maybe he went out with a friend. Oh who am I kidding he only does this when he wants to get drunk and laid. So he's going out to meet so girl and sleep with her but never talk to her again.

Yoongi is an asshole when it comes to that he would sleep with any girl and break there hearts. That's how I lost my best friend she told me that she had a one night stand and he left her. She told me what he looked like and I thought that it can't be Yoongi but then I brought her to my place.

That's when Yoongi cam out of the bedroom and she pushed me in front of her. She explained why she did that. She said that Yoongi was that one night stand and that she didn't want to see him anymore. After that I never seen her anymore. She stoped hanging out with me because I got really close to Yoongi.

That's when I started to like Yoongi hanging out with him made me feel weird. However I always tried to push the feelings away but I realize now that I can't. I like him to much and seeing him go out and get drunk and sleep with people hurts me. I just wish he knows that a like him without me telling him.

(Yoongis pov)

I know jimin won't tell the others so I went to go tell them. " hey I'm going out I won't be back until tomorrow so don't come looking for me" I said to all the members but jimin. He was still in the room.

"Does jimin know?" Tae and jungkook asked at the same time. Yeah I told him to tell y'all but I'm pretty sure she won't so I told y'all instead. I look up to see taekook looking at me weird.

When I went to go leave taekook followed me. " what are y'all doing?" They looked at me like I just killed someone.

"Are you trying to hurt jimin, don't go out stay with him he hates you going out and sleeping with people." They said I looked at them with a weird face.

"What do you mean I'm doing this because of jimin.... h-he said he loved me .... b-but as a friend." I said.

"Omg are you that dumb. Jimin likes you like he really likes you. You might even say he loves you. Jimins just to Afraid to say it he loves you to much he doesn't want to ruin talks friendship just because he likes you. He thinks that you don't like him back and right now your just proving it" tae says as jungkook holds him.

"J-jimin l-likes me" why hasn't he said anything if he likes me. Can't he tell that I like him. Fuck this is so complicated.

"So what do I do?" I ask the two. If he likes me what do I do now I can't just go back in there and tell him. I can't just go back in there and kiss him. I can't do anything.

"Well for starters you can go back in there and drop little hint ever day. Like I did to jungkook. Now look at us" they say looking loving inside each other's eyes. "Wait y'all are dating when did this happen?" I ask.

"Long story but yes we are and we're happy look at us I love him and I wouldn't imagine a world with out him" tae says. Jungkook hugs him and they look so cute I want that. I want that with jimin.

"F-fine I will do it but how" I ask. They explain to me what I have to do. And how I'm supposed to do it. I just hope this works.

(Jimins pov)

I started to cry when Yoongi left the room. I can't handle him doing this it hurts me. After about half and hour of crying I hear the door open thinking it's one of taekook I look up with tear feel eyes.

However I see the back of Yoongi. Fuck I wipe my eyes as much as I could and cover my face. I hear a chuckle I raise up to see Yoongi. Walking close to me. Damnit.

"Jiminie why are you crying." I look up he's at my bed. I don't know what to say I'm scared. What if he finds out I'm crying because of him.

"W-what I'm not crying I'm just tired" i hope he can't see through my lies. I just have to deny deny deny deny. Before I can say something else he lifts up my head with one finger to look in his eyes. Are face are just an inch a part.

"Jimin you can't lie to me I can see right through you" that sentence made me scared what if he can tell I'm in love with him. Fuck this isn't good.

"I-I thought you were going out why are you here" he smiled at me. It was a cute smile his gummy smile. I love that smile. He chuckled.

" a little birdie stoped me and said that I shouldn't I could upset some people and one of those people I don't want to hurt" he said looking at me.

"So your staying?" I asked. He starts to laugh at me. But it's a cute laugh. That laugh makes me smile."Of course I'm staying silly" he said still laughing. I smile at him.

"Since your staying can you do me the favor of letting me cuddle up to you I'm really sleepy and can't go to sleep without cuddling something...... I can't find my extra pillow" he smiled at me shaking his head yes.

"Also you pillow is in my bed I had it this morning to cuddle up to" Yoongi said. I hit his chest playfully and laugh at him.

"Yah that's my pillow find your own" I said before drifting off to sleep.

Hello sorry I haven't posted in time I had to go to the hospital with my mom and lost track of time. So I finally posted now happy New Year's Eve and I missed Tae's birthday yesterday so happy birthday to him. Hope y'all enjoy the story and love all of y'all.