credit where credit is due

@juniperr Instagram stories 29/04/17

-

-

@teegansloane: Cheesin' in New York!! NEW YORK!!29/04/17 4:37 pm 678k likes, 1,564 comments -

29/04/17 4:37 pm
678k likes, 1,564 comments
-

username: wait why is she in NY??

username: you're so pretty!!

username: I love that for you

juniperr: cough cough PC??!

teegansloane: 🙄 📸 @juniperr

juniperr: I love credit where credits due :)

username: I wish I could go to New York 😪

zendaya: omg lets hang!!! 😊

@tomholland2013 liked this photo!

@juniperr: nips out for New York lol (also stream my music dropping in four days 😉) 29/04/17 4:27 pm 81k likes, 375 comments -

29/04/17 4:27 pm
81k likes, 375 comments
-

username: wonder why she's there hmmmm hehe #tomiper

username: omg #tomiper

summermckeen: finally something I can get behind! #tomiper also you look cute ❤️

username: omg summers on board too!!

username: just cuz they've interacted like four times oml calm down

teegansloane: you can't badger me about picture credit and then not give me any either grr

Juniperr: 🤗 @teegansloane

username: I'm so excited to hear your new stuff!

zendaya: omg you're here too?! We NEED to meet! ❤️

-

Juniper and Teegan had gotten to New York only a few hours earlier and yet, their schedules were packed. They'd barely had time to settle down into their (rather fancy) hotel.

Teegan was here on Broadway duties and Juniper was tagging along for the ride. Juniper was only concerned about what she would do while Teegan was busy. She had no friends in New York.

"Yo, June!" Teegan called from the bathroom of the hotel suite.

"What?" Juniper replied unenthusiastically as she unpacked her clothes. Some people would say she's weird for unpacking in hotels but Juniper liked to be organised no matter where in the world she was.

"Zendaya's invited us out for drinks tonight."

"I'm too young to drink silly billy."

"Oh shut up we all know you have a fake." Teegan rolled her eyes as she left the bathroom, a small smile on her face.

"Shhhh the police might hear." Juniper laughed a little. "But yeah ok sounds fun, when?"

"We're gonna meet her at her place in two hours."

Juniper nodded and pulled an outfit she wanted to wear. She placed it nearly on the end of her bed. Looking through her things she cursed under her breath, she'd forgotten her perfume. Everyone who knew Juniper knew she only wore ONE (1) kind of perfume and she took it everywhere she went. Teegan swore she had a hundred bottles at all her friends places.

"Teegan I forgot my perfume!" Juniper was slightly panicked. She's never forgotten it when travelling before. The perfume reminded her of home, it was silly but true.

"Pretty sure there's a Gucci store like down the street. Go get a new one sweet cheeks." Teegan made it pretty clear she didn't feel like tagging alone to buy another bottle of perfume. Juniper hugged and grabbed her purse before heading out the door. The two girls bid goodbye to each other as the door shut.

Out on the bustling streets of New York Juniper felt rather out of place. Sure, LA was busy too but this was a different kind of busy. She felt like she had to hang onto her purse with a tighter grip than usual.

Sure enough, she spotted the Gucci store just a little further down the street and she let out a sigh of relief. However, the relief didn't last long as she was soon brushed past rather roughly and lost her balance.

Juniper squeaked a tiny bit but a pair of arms kept her standing.

"I'm so sorry about that." A British accent broke the tension. Juniper looked up and nearly rolled her eyes. Of course.

"It's fine." She stood up normally. Juniper was about to say something else but was cut off.

"Well once again sorry about that, have a nice day." He walked off and left a gaping Juniper behind.