*whip noise*

"So, we wrap in two days." Tom looked up at Juniper from his previous place on her shoulder.

"Mhmm, I know." She looks up from her phone and smiled at him.

"Will you come to the wrap party?"

"I wasn't already invited?" She joked and ran a hand through his hair.

"Oh shut up." He laughed and poked her side. "I want you to come with me."

"Oof, that's a big ask I don't know if I can do it. I'm kinda busy though, I think I have plans." Juniper sighed sarcastically and shrugged dramatically.

"Yeah alright miss 'I'm gonna sit around all day and watch RuPauls drag race on Toms Netflix while Tom works 14 hour days every day.'"

Juniper gasped and poked his arm. "Don't expose me like that!"

Tom smiled widely and moved in closer to her. "Do you think you could squeeze me into your oh so busy schedule?"

"I mean, if you insist." Juniper rolled her eyes playfully as his face starting moving closer to her.

"Oh, I insist."

His hand came up to cup her cheek before his lips met hers. It the first time they'd kissed since Tom's birthday party and that was almost a week ago. It was their first ever sober kiss and neither could be any happier about it.

When Tom was as close as he could possibly get, he couldn't help but laugh a little. "Your heat is beating as fast as Tessa's when she sees a cat."

"Shut up," She blushed and slapped his chest. "I'm making out with the guy I've wanted to make out with for weeks of course my hearts gonna be racing."

"Aw, you've wanted to make out with me for weeks? Why didn't you say anything?" Tom pressed a kiss to her shoulder.

"Oh don't pretend like you didn't want to make out with me for weeks I've seen screenshots."

"From who?" Tom sat up and looked at her wearily.

"Harry." She smiled and watched as she cursed under his breath.

"That prick, I'm gonna punch him next time I see him."

"You know what else he showed me?"

"What?"

Juniper smiled cheekily and pulled up a video Harry had sent her a few days prior. She was laughing her ass off while Tom groaned at the video of his face scanning for the post production.

"There's so many bad angles and noises, I look so stupid."

"It's so awkward to watch but it's so fucking funny." June laughed and put her her phone down on the couch, leaning her head and she calmed herself down.

"Yeah well, I've seen a video of you after you got your wisdom teeth out thanks to Teegan."

"Oh no you haven't?" She looked at him and cringed.

He laughed and mocked her voice in the video, it was awful, her mouth was numb and full of tissue at the time.  She'd also had a strap around her head to keep her mouth shut which looked ridiculous.

"Alright, alright. We're even."

"Indeed we are."

@tomholland2013: my face when we wrap on Spiderman: Homecoming

@tomholland2013: my face when we wrap on Spiderman: Homecoming. See you at the premiere!!
18/06/17 2:02 pm
2.1 mill likes, 4,322 comments
-

zendaya: loved working with you ❤️❤️

lauraharrier: best on screen lowkey stalker i could ever ask for

lifeisaloha: friends for life brudda 🤙🏽

tonyrevelori: best billy victim ever

username: can't wait!! EEEEEE

username: movie of the YEAR

username: movie of the DECADE

juniperr: can't wait for the only important superhero to have the only important movie

hazosterfield: keep telling marvel i'm your assistant for next time

username: can't wait for all the content we'll get from the press tour

username: OOF

@juniperr: sleepy baby face back in LA 😴20/06/17 6:32 pm 988k likes, 2,450 comments -

20/06/17 6:32 pm
988k likes, 2,450 comments
-

tomholland2013: me rn: 🤯😍

username: tom is QUICK

zendaya: meet up meet up meet up

juniperr: i saw you like a day ago @zendaya

juniperr: hehehe ☺️ @tomholland2013

username: *whip noise*

username: drop the skincare routine

username: water

username: my god you're so gorgeous

teegansloane: giirrrllll stunt on them hoes

summermckeen: wow cute bralette who's is it 😒

juniperr: mine now @summermckeen

username: so pretty