ohmygod it's robErT doWnEy Jr

WHAT IS HAPPENING BETWEEN SINGER JUNIPER RHODES AND MARVELS TOM HOLLAND?

The first interaction we saw between Juniper Rhodes (known as Juniper) and Tom Holland [pictured above] was on Instagram when Juniper made a post commenting on how Spider-Man was 'the only important superhero' and Holland replied saying 'that's wh...

The first interaction we saw between Juniper Rhodes (known as Juniper) and Tom Holland [pictured above] was on Instagram when Juniper made a post commenting on how Spider-Man was 'the only important superhero' and Holland replied saying 'that's what [he] like[s] to hear.'

Since then, their relationship seemed to have grown with public flirtatious comments on each others various social media platforms.

Recently, singer Juniper visited New York with friend and actress, Teegan Sloane (pictured above

Recently, singer Juniper visited New York with friend and actress, Teegan Sloane (pictured above.) Holland is also currently filming his next feature film Spider-Man: Homecoming in the same city. We know through multiple social media posts that Rhodes and Sloane have linked up with some of the cast of the upcoming Spider-Man film.

The group have posted photos where each are tagged and it always appeared to be in group situations, up until yesterday. Yesterday afternoon Juniper posted a photo on instagram with only Holland tagged. The comments section was turned off.

Through the past few weeks it seems a following for the couple has emerged, making themselves known by the use of the hashtag 'tomiper.' What do they think of the couple now they seem to be spending one on one time together?

Let us know what you think is going on between the couple below.

E!news (@enews)

-

@juniperr: i promise these flowers made me estatic i just don't look it

@juniperr: i promise these flowers made me estatic i just don't look it. just sad i'm not in NY anymore :( (also @enews get off my nut)
8/05/17 11:39 am
83k likes, 372 comments
-
username: those flowers look like a gift

username: i bet they're from tom

username: yes queen rip into those nasty reporters

teegansloane: those flowers are almost as pretty as you 🌻✨

username: she's stirring shit on purpose 😒

tomholland2013: glad you liked em 😊
@juniperr liked this comment!

summermckeen: you're so flippin cute

username: I KNEW THEY WERE FROM TOM

username: amazing

robertdowneyjr: you're going to have to come back to NY soon kid or i'll have to punch Tom because he never shuts up about you

juniperr: ohmygod it's robErT doWnEy Jr

zendaya: COME BACK TO NY FOR ME!! ✨✨

username: if rdj says it's real... it's real