Reunited

It had been a very long past few months. Tom had been filming his new movie, Chaos Walking, while Juniper had been touring with Selena Gomez on the Revival tour. They hadn't seen each other outside of Facetime for a long time, they'd had to celebrate one year together over the phone. It wasn't ideal, but it was worth it, knowing that they would see each other again eventually and have all the time in the world to spend together.

Juniper had just landed in Montreal, where Tom was shooting. Unfortunately, their plan for Tom to come to the show fell through, his call time ended up being that night. Needless to say, Juniper was bummed out. She was exhausted from all the travelling and doing so many shows every month but it was worth it. Her music was gaining more and more popularity and she'd met so many amazing people while travelling the world.

She'd managed to talk to Tom before he had to go to set and she had to go on stage, it was brief but she was grateful. This was her second to last show. One more and she was done. It was bitter sweet. She knew she'd miss performing but she'd missed her boyfriend ten times more.

So Juniper went on stage, killed it, then left. She knew it was the best one she'd done yet, she just wished Tom was there to see it. She grabbed her phone from where she'd left it in her dressing room and saw multiple texts from her friends.

teegs: omg have you seen toms story

z: i think you'll wanna watch toms instagram story ;)

haz: you killed it mate

harry: best concert i've ever seen wow

selena: check your boyfriends story girlie xx 😉

Juniper furrowed her brows and opened up instagram.

@tomholland2013 instagram stories

jupe excuse me mr care to explain your insta story ???? thot

jupe
excuse me mr
care to explain your insta story
????
thot

tom
wdym
i'm just enjoying a concert
☺️

jupe
enjoying a concert
i hate you
i haTe you

tom
love you too xx
you know i think
you're even better at singing
if that's even possible

jupe
where are you

tom
end of row PP

Juniper pushed her way through security and ran through the venue, frantically looking at the signs that would give her any sense of direction. It was still an intermission where no one was on stage, so people were out and about in venue, many stopping her and asking for photos. Of course, she couldn't say no but she tried her best to get through as fast as possible.

Eventually she found her way to the right place and speed walked through the gate, spotting Toms, now short, head of brown hair. Tears welled up in her eyes as she walked even faster before crashing into his body. She could feel him laugh against her as he wrapped her in his arms tightly.

"You came. I missed you so much." She spoke, choked up. Her voice was muffled by how hard she had buried her head into his chest.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

@tomholland2013: wouldn't have missed this for the world Tagged: juniperr 2

Tagged: juniperr
2.5 mill likes, 42,379 comments
-

harryholland64: this was a disgustingly cute reunion and i hated every second

hazosterfield: id have to agree there @harryholland64

username: THEYRE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN

username: MY PARENTS I MSISED THEM

username: i bet her surprised her that's so FUCKING cute

username: i'm crying like actually crying there are actual tears coming from my face

zendaya: i think i missed you two more than you missed eachother

username: fuck

teegansloane: i'm so upset i didn't get to see this

username: me too @teegansloane

summermckeen: ah, young love 😊❤️

juniperr: never leave me again. even tho i did when security dragged me away