Chapter 1

Four months , Kendall hadn't even known we slept together because he was wasted and awoke alone. Where I on the other hand was very much aware of the small child growing inside me. Kendall had came back from tour for a family emergency and ended up staying the night and throwing a party. He invited me and I guess we snuck into his bedroom after one too many drinks. We had sex and now we only talked on the phone. He didn't know. I felt horrible.

"Are you going to ever tell him?" Katie my best girl friend asked me. I rolled my eyes.

"Who? Kendall? Logan? Or my brother?" I asked. Katie jumped on the other side of my Queen bed and sighed.

"James will kill Kendall, you know that." Katie said about my brother. Yes, James Maslow, is my brother. Kendall is my baby's daddy and my best friend aside from Katie. Logan on the other hand was my infatuation and who I was head over heels in love with, of which he had no idea about.

"I don't want James to kill my best guy best friend." I told Katie sticking out my bottom lip. She scoffed.

"Well, I don't know about you, but they get back in two days from tour, you're four months pregnant, not exactly easy to hide, if I were you I would have gotten myself a boyfriend and slept with him saying he was the baby daddy." Katie said as if she was annoyed with me and my situation.

"Bring someone innocent into the situation? No. Also, how does that help? I'd be setting up a huge lie, not only for the guy and me but for my child and Kendall as well. I just can't yet. They'll find out when they get here. Until then, you keep your mouth shut." I said trying to get up dramatically but felt like it was a dwelling act.

"You can't even run away when they all find out, how are you going to do it?" Katie asked pushing on my back to help me up.

"Please tell me you'll be with me when I pick them up from the airport?" I asked walking over to my full length mirror. My jeans were small and looked pretty normal up until the waist band covering my now quite visible and growing round stomach that showed greatly from under my plain navy blue tshirt.

"I'm here, whenever you need me." Katie said getting up and walking over behind me. She looked sincere and also quite sad for me. I touched my stomach, with such a sad look on my face it broke my own heart.

"This baby is going to a have a weird life." I said frowning.

"But a weird life doesn't mean a bad one, she'll have the most wonderful parents in the world." Katie said touching my stomach. I laughed.

"That is if her other parent can stand the sight of me after finding out his best friend and him are having a kid together from one drunk night that wasn't ever suppose to happen." I said feeling emotional suddenly.

"Kendall's your best friend. You said you two have been through a lot, this can be like an ultimate test." Katie said shrugging as her brunette hair fell behind her shoulders.

"A baby shouldn't be a test." I whispered rubbing my stomach before sighing and walking away from the mirror. The next day passed and it was judgment day. James and his bandmates were getting picked up from the airport as they flew home from their final stop on their tour. I felt sick to my stomach and I didn't want to roll out of bed. I showered and got dressed. I put on a ruffled maxi dress in hopes to shield my baby's existence at least at first glance. But as soon as I walked, the dress moved and the fabric pulled on my belly. I sighed as Katie walked in from across the hall, her bedroom and into mine.

"You hardly look pregnant in it." She said. "Maybe you can say you gained a little weight?" She asked. I laughed.

"Katie, in five months I will be the size of a whale and then poof a baby appears." I said shaking my head as I finished blow drying my dark brown hair. Katie laughed.

"It was a long shot." Katie teased showing her bright smile.

A few moments later, we took our chances and got into Katie's Yukon to pick up the guys. Katie was friends with all the guys as well and it gave me some sort of comfort to know she had my back when everything went down today. Katie was driving as we pulled up to the pick up line at the airport. I took a deep breath and got out of the car. Katie was soon by my side as we stood waiting for our boys. James would be the first in our family to know, no one else so far knew about my pregnancy in my family. They all simply thought I was busy enough to not see them for four months and only talk about random things on the phone. "I can't do this." I told Katie as she looked frantically at me.

"We can't really back out now." Katie whispered and then started to look nervously in front of us. Sure enough, four men were starting to walk towards us in their sunglasses, holding onto suitcases and I felt my throat grow dry.

"Bethany!" James nodded my way happy to see me. I swallowed what courage I had and walked towards him. He didn't seem to notice anything different. I hugged him, making sure you couldn't feel my baby bump and smiled up at him. "You're glowing baby sis." James said kissing my cheek. I smiled trying to hide my nervousness.

"Thanks. You look good!" I smiled at him. He soon went on to hug Katie as Kendall stood in front of me smiling. I felt like I was going to puke.

"Hey!" He said giving me a hug as well as I took a shaky breath.

"Hey! Glad you made it back in one piece." I said as he laughed.

"It was such a relief to come home during the tour. It makes it seem so long when you're constantly away." Kendall said smiling and nudging my chin with his fist as Katie intervened and took control of his presence in front of me. Carlos, the fourth member of Big Time Rush, came forward as I once again was afraid he would notice that my belly was larger than usual. He hadn't. Then came Logan. He had a smile to die for.

"Hey, James is right, you're glowing." Logan said. I smiled shyly as his dimples took my brain away from everything I had worried about previously. Logan then came into a hug and instantly froze. While his smile made me forget about my troubles, it also made me forget that I had a child growing inside me. Logan pulled back and looked at my belly. His eyes bulged. He stared at me for a second as I then pleaded with my eyes to not say a word. "You're..." He started as I covered his mouth with my hand.

"Please, don't." I whispered almost in tears. Logan saw the fear and the frantic nature in my eyes. His features softened. He took a breath and then smiled.

"Good to see you again Bethany." Logan smiled once again and hugged Katie as she tried juggling a conversation with the other three guys. She was petite, short and thin, and had great taste in clothing. I sighed as Logan stepped away and gave me a second glance. His face looked disappointed and that was enough to shame me into a cave for the rest of my pregnancy, but of course, with Big Time Rush off tour, it wouldn't be that easy.