Chapter 6

"James caught whiff that you stayed here. He just called me, before I could defend myself or tell him the truth, he said I was dead to him. He thinks I got you pregnant." Logan said his hair messy as I could see why. He had his hand on his head and was looking as if he was going hyperventilate. I gasped.

"No..." I said turning to Kendall, who was equally shocked.

"Call him back!" Kendall said and gestured to his phone. Logan shook his head.

"I tried! I think he blocked my number, it won't even ring." Logan said. Kendall groaned.

"Might have to move that meeting with big bro to today rather than tomorrow." Kendall said pulling out his phone and walking away. I then looked back at Logan.

"I'm sorry." I apologized and went in for a hug as he responded with his arms tightly around my waist. My feelings were now intensified for him after he allowed me to stay here with him.

"I'm sorry." Logan said. I pulled away with my hands on his shoulders.

"You're sorry?" I asked confused as he nodded looking desperate.

"Yes." He said. I shook my head.

"For what?" I asked. He licked his lips nervously, how he does that drives me crazy.

"For not telling you how I left before I left for tour." Logan said looking like he was about the pass out himself.

"What?" I asked trying to pinch myself without making it obvious that I was checking to see if it was a dream. Could he really feel how I feel for him?

"I knew you liked me, I know now. I know that you have feelings for me, that's why I made sure you didn't have them for Kendall last night. I wanted to tell you I feel the same." Logan said really fast, almost too hard for me to catch on. I blinked slowly and couldn't feel my toes or fingertips.

"Beth, you have two minutes to get changed. I'm suppose to meet your brother in ten minutes to talk things over with him. You're going to show up and we need to get a move on." Kendall said grabbing my arm and yanking me out of the embrace with Logan. My eyes stayed locked to Logan's as he had just told me what I walked dreamed about. Him having the same feelings for me as I had with him. That made me ecstatic. Kendall drug me into my room and closed the door as I was on the inside. I hurried blindly to get dressed as I was replaying the words Logan had said in my head. He had feelings for me. Holy crap.

I got into a plain black tshirt that hugged my baby bump, a pair of black maternity jeans, a maroon cardigan and my glasses since I didn't have time to put in my contacts. I washed my face and threw my hair up into a bun on top of my head. I felt like a mom in this outfit. I walked out to Kendall and Logan both sitting at the end of the hallway at a sitting area by the window. "I'm done let's go." I said to Kendall but I couldn't stop myself from looking at Logan. He stood, still in pajamas and gave me a very sad smile. "We need to talk when I get back." I told him getting the confidence to say it.

"I'll count the minutes till then." He said as Kendall stood and grabbed my hand. He led me downstairs as I was so lost in everything I had expected from the boys returning from tour. Logan. He had felt the same way I felt about him. What would this mean? Would he- no. He wouldn't. I was pregnant, with another man's child. He wouldn't want me during my pregnancy or even after that. Would he? He said before he left. He's came back and now he could possibly have lost those feelings now that I was knocked up. Kendall led me to the car and we were in.

"Where are we going?" I asked Kendall. He sighed.

"The beach. I made sure it was somewhere if he started yelling, he wouldn't get arrested." Kendall informed me turning down the street. "Or so I hope." He added sighing.