Chapter 21

The next day, at ten fifty five Kendall and I held our baby girl in our arms. She was beautiful. Her hair was a light brown, I mean se had little wisps of hair! I was ecstatic to even be presented with this baby girl. Her lashes were long and dark. Her nose was as small as a button, her lips perfectly shaped like a little heart. The skin of this baby was so smooth and gentle. Her eyes had fluttered opened as I held her up to Kendall, they were a beautiful green color like his.

"She's so perfect." I whispered to Kendall happily. My family was then starting to file in with James in the lead. I smiled his way as Kendall took our daughter into his arms. James walked over to Kendall and looked down at the beautiful little thing we created.

"She's absolutely stunning." James mumbled as he stared down at my daughter.

"Isn't she lovely?" Kendall asked passing her along to my family members as James came to my side.

"Kendall says you have a name but it's a secret between you two." James said walking over and taking my hand. I smiled.

"Yes that's true." I told him happily being a brat. James smiled shaking his head.

"Not even going to tell your big bro?" James asked. I shook my head. He stuck out his lip. "Fine." He said. I giggled and wiggled my finger telling him to come close. I whispered the name in his ear as he smirked.

"Lovely name for a lovely little girl." James assured me kissing my cheek. I giggled.

"Thank you." I smiled. Kendall came back eventually with our little girl and handed her back to me.

"Some more guests." Kendall said as my family aside from James left a few hours ago. Now walked in was Carlos and Alexa. I grinned.

"Oh my gosh!" Carlos squealed excitedly holding his wife's hand. They both held her and both were obsessed with her.

"No name yet?" Alexa asked. I shook my head.

"We have one." I told her with my finger up to my list implying it's a secret. She smiled as Carlos took my daughter out of her arms. He was so happy holding her.

We all passed our daughter around happily. This was one of the happiest days of my life. Kendall was so caring and sweet with both me and our baby. James also was quite the big teddy bear holding this eight pound baby in his arms. Kendall sat on the bed next to me and was constantly kissing my cheek or my hand. Eventually the PenaVega's left and then there James was, one second in the chair next to the head of my bed and then he got a text from someone.

"That son of a bitch." James mumbled jumping up and running out of the room. I had Kendall and mines daughter in my arms as Kendall frantically told me that he was going to check on James. I stayed with my sleeping baby as I awaited my brother and boyfriends return. Kendall eventually came back after about thirteen minutes looking confused and surprised, but also very out of breath.

"Babe," Kendall started. I furrowed my brow. "James just got arrested. He literally beat the living shit out of Logan." Kendall said giving me a worried look.