Chapter 11

I woke up the next morning to Logan's soft snoring, usually I was up after him. I got up slowly. I went upstairs and grabbed my phone, as if my body had an internal alarm, I was up when I needed to be to get ready for my appointment today. I got dressed in a loose flowing three quarter sleeve black top so it'd be easier to access my belly for the ultrasound, with blue maternity jeans and cute shoes. I put my hair up in a sock bun. I swiped on some mascara and eyeliner and some foundation. I finished up and then was headed back downstairs. There was still an hour left for Logan to get ready. I went into the kitchen, did the few dishes by hand and then put them away so we didn't have to run the dishwasher. I checked my phone again, forty five minutes till Kendall would be here. I made a few pieces of French toast, thirty minutes now. I set up the table so Logan would only have to walk in here. I walked into the living room and saw him curled up since I had moved.

"Logan." I said walking slowly over to him. He looked like he was smiling. I giggled and slowly got to my knees. "Logan, babe." I whispered to him as I shook him gently. His eyes fluttered unsure of whether he wanted to wake up or not. "Good morning." I said running my fingers through his hair gently as he rubbed his eyes with his hand.

"Morning baby." Logan said smiling at me. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. "God, I feel horrible." He said before going into a fit of coughing.

"You don't sound too good either." I said petting his hair again. He sighed and then puffed out a breath. He flipped the blanket off himself as I slowly got to my feet. He then stood and hugged me. "Come on. The appointment is today." I said smiling at him. He nodded. We walked out into the kitchen as Logan squinted from the lack of darkness. Logan sat down with a grunt at the table. I went to the fridge and got the orange juice for Logan and me. I filled two glasses and could see Logan watching me with his head on his hand.

"What?" I asked walking over and then setting down the glass. I sat next to him as he smiled. He grabbed my hand and kissed the back.

"You take care of me." He smiled as I nodded.

"Do you need anything else?" I asked him as he sighed and looked at the food in front of us.

"Hardly. Everything I need is either on the table or seated at the table." Logan said happily looking into my soul with his chocolate eyes. I blushed.

"Eat up." I told him kissing his hand then as we dug in, well I did. Logan ate a piece and then was full. I had two and half pieces by the time he finished. Not because he wasn't hungry, but he didn't feel well. I told him to go get dressed and he did as told. He came down in a hat, a hoodless sweatshirt, jeans, and high top sneakers. He looked normal aside from the tiredness in his eyes.

"You sure you wanna come today?" I asked him as he sat next to me after I cleaned up. He nodded.

"I'm fine." Logan smiled. I rolled my eyes. I got up then and walked into the kitchen getting him some medicine.

"Take this." I told him. He coughed a moment.

"I'm fine." He assured me again. I rolled my eyes and moved it closer to him. He took it reluctantly.

"Good." I said kissing his cheek as I went back into the kitchen as the doorbell rang. "I got it." I yelled into the living room even though Logan hoped up and walked in to beat me to the door.

"Who's ready to see a baby?" Kendall asked happily as Logan opened the door. "Whoa, man you don't look too good." Kendall said looking at Logan. Logan nodded closing his eyes. "Hungover?" Kendall asked him shocked.

"No, he got caught in the rain last night. Hardly a hangover, more of a cold or cough." I said as Logan nodded and pointed at me as if to say I was right. Kendall nodded.

"Don't get Bethy sick." Kendall warned. Logan rolled his eyes and then spoke up.

"Are we going now or what?" Logan asked cranky. We left the house as Kendall drove. Logan and him were in the front and I rode in the back. We got to my appointment and thankfully they called me in quickly. I invited the boys back with me as the ultrasound was going to happen soon.

"Is it normal to be this nervous?" Logan asked. "I mean I'm not even the dad, and I'm nervous." Logan said wiping his clammy hands on his jeans. I smiled as the doctor lifted up my shirt and put the gel on my stomach. Logan and Kendall stood then from their spots on the chairs. Logan grabbed my hand as Kendall stood staring at the screen before the woman could even start the ultrasound. She smoothed around the gel and soon the baby showed up on the screen. She was precious in every way physically possible.

"Holy shit." Kendall mumbled as he covered his mouth. He was truly in awe. Logan then squeezed my hand and was grinning so brightly it was contagious. My face went into a full happy expression.

"She's gorgeous." Logan whispered in an awe completely alike Kendall's.

"Damn straight she is." Kendall said as his eyes were teary. Kendall leaned on the chair I was sitting on close to my calves as he stared at the picture on the screen. He was in love with our daughter. We had the doctor make two prints of the ultrasound and we were left alone to gather our things. Kendall had his phone out was now taking a picture of the picture in his hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked a tad nervous.

"Making it my wallpaper. Why?" Kendall asked too lost in his own mind to know why I'd be worried.

"I just didn't know if you were going to tweet or something." I said as Kendall then was ignoring me. I sat up straight on the chair as Logan helped me. "Kendall?" I asked as mine and Logan's phones went off just then. Logan took his out and he had a notification from Kendall on twitter, while I had one on Instagram and Twitter both.

"Kendall! Dude!" Logan yelled as he unlocked his phone and it loaded. Kendall looked up.

"What?!" He asked confused as to what he did wrong. I scoffed.

"Kendall! You posted this on the Internet! They will know I am pregnant now! With YOUR baby not Logan's. I'm in a relationship with LOGAN not YOU!" I said in disbelief. This couldn't be happening. Every time I would leave the house now, someone would hassle me about having my best friends baby and not my well, I assumed Logan was my boyfriend now. Kendall turned white.

"They'll be all over this." Logan mumbled pinching the bridge of his nose. I leaned my head on his shoulder next to me as his arms wrapped around me.

"I didn't even think about that." Kendall said looking apologetic. I shook my head.

"I'm going to be a Big Time Whore." I said so embarrassed and upset.

"You'll never be a whore Bethany. Please don't say that." Logan whispered to me as Kendall's hand touched my back.

"Beth, I'm so sorry. I didn't even think about that. I'll delete them." Kendall offered. I shook my head and raised it back to look at him.

"Some people I'm sure have already been Screenshotting I'm sure. I knew this was going to turn out so bad." I said upset and not wanting to leave the very room I was in, but craved being at my old house with my big brother to protect me and Katie to hang out with. "I wanna go home." I said finally hoping down off the chair and grabbing my purse. I opened the door as the guys followed me. I walked outside the doctors office as the breeze hit me. It was nice for how warm it had gotten in the small room with the four people in there during my appointment. Kendall unlocked his car as we all got in quietly. We started heading back to Logan's house before I spoke up.

"I want to go see James." I told the two in the front seat who were mumbling to one another so I couldn't hear.

"Really?" Logan asked turning to look at me. I nodded as Kendall sighed putting on his blinker and getting into the right lane to head the opposite way of Logan's place and towards James's. We rode in silence this time as we pulled in. Katie's car was gone, so who knew where she went. James's car however was in his normal spot.