Chapter 5

"Here's some towels." Logan said walking into his guest bedroom and setting towels on the dresser for me. I smiled sadly and held onto my baby. We were dropped off by Kendall and Carlos who assured they'd be there for me if I needed anything.

"Thank you so much Logan. I don't know where I would be had it not been for you." I smiled gratefully. Logan waved it off and sat on the end of the bed opposite from me at the top of the bed.

"You'd actually be sharing the same bed that got you in this mess with the man who did this to you with two wild drunk roommates running around with whoever else they bring home on a daily basis." Logan joked as I tried to smile. He noticed my lack of amusement and then tilted his head. "You okay?" He asked. I nodded 'yes' as it soon turned into a 'no' shake. "Do you need to talk? Anything. You can tell me anything." Logan assured me.

"Not yet." I said smiling trying to hide my emotions, which were already out of whack.

"You sure?" He asked. I nodded. "Well, then can I ask you something?" He asked oddly. I nodded slowly watching him lick his lips nervously. "Do you have feelings for Kendall?" Logan asked. I was confused as to why he would want to know, but I didn't know what else to do, so I shook my head honestly.

"No, I don't. Well, he's my best friend. I love him but I don't think I would ever have a kid with him. At least I thought that." I said looking down at my stomach. Logan nodded out of the corner of my eye.

"So you love him, as a friend, and you're having a kid with him?" He asked as if he hadn't already known.

"That's my life right now." I answered sarcastically.

"Do you think you'll grow feelings for him that are stronger than friendship?" Logan asked. I shook my head.

"No, why do you ask?" I asked him back. Logan smirked down at his shoes and then shook his head.

"No reason. It's late, we should get some rest." Logan said smiling. I nodded and then stood as he did. "Sleep well, Bethers." Logan told me coming in for a hug. Logan's lips soon found my cheek and lingered close to my face for a moment. If I hadn't known better, and wasn't pregnant with his best friends baby and wasn't his other friends little sister, I would've thought he was into me. He looked into my eyes as my breathing caught.

"Goodnight." He said as he looked away suddenly.

"Goodnight." I whispered back. God, why couldn't I just not be pregnant and just have the lady balls to kiss him then? Logan backed away slowly as if regretting his decision to step away from me. I sighed and soon was alone in the room.

"Baby, it's been a wild day." I told her rubbing her little cave, also known as my tummy as I lied down that night in the bed that smelled like rain and citrus. I was in my pjs and could feel her kicking, smiling I fell asleep.

The next morning I was being stirred by a knocking at my temporary door. "Come in?" I asked sitting up. Kendall.

"Hey." He greeted me with a dorky smile and wave. I returned the service. "I just wanted to talk. Logan let me in." Kendall said. I nodded.

"He should, it's his house." I said covering up my bare feet with the sheets. Kendall walked over slowly and sat on the bed.

"I just have to come out and ask you this." Kendall started. I nodded not knowing what my best friend was going to ask me. "Are you, well, do you have feelings for me?" Kendall asked me. I opened my mouth to ask 'what do you mean?' But I held back and just looked at him. "I mean, more than a friend?" Kendall asked. I lifted my head to try to see if he was kidding or not. I shook my head. Kendall let out a sigh.