Chapter 26

After just being together for a little while, Kendall and I brought Brooklyn over to the main house to tell the good news to them. We walked in and James was cooking breakfast for Katie. "Hey!" Katie smiled sitting at the island.

"Hey." I greeted her.

"Soooooo?" She asked giddy. I smiled and patted my stomach nodding. She shrieked.

"So what?" James asked me. I giggled.

"I'm pregnant." I told him. His face turned white.

"Again?" He asked looking stressed again. I smiled and walked over giving him a hug.

"It's okay, this time I'm pregnant with my fiancés baby!" I shrieked as he smiled. He knew about that part. Katie didn't however.

She jumped up and ran over to m. She shrieked looking at my ring on my finger. "It's gorgeous!" She yelled excitedly. I nodded in agreement. I glanced at Kendall and James whispering with smiles on their faces as Kendall handed him Brooklyn to hold.

"I have everything now that I ever wanted. A family of my own, and a beautiful girl who I've adored since she was fourteen." Kendall said happily walking over to me kissing my cheek.

*Nine months Later*

Kendall held our TWO new additions to the family, Nathan Francis Schmidt and Natalie Marigold Schmidt. Yes, middle name Francis after Kendall and then Kendall felt like Marigold was a good fit for someone who's older sister was Brooklyn Meadow. I didn't agree at first but he made me grow to love it.

*Three years later*

Kendall and I were getting married today. Our little ring bearer and flower girls were in the room with me while I got ready with assistance from Katie who now was engaged to James as well. I smiled as Katie pinned my veil in my hair.

"You are the most beautiful bride I've ever met!" She giggled. Alexa came in soon in her bridesmaid dress along with my older sister in hers. We had everything sorted. Kendall had James as his best man walking down the isle with Katie before I made my walk down the isle. Then in front of them was Alexa and Carlos , then in front of them my sister and Dustin. All our families were here and all our loving friends including Logan. We had reconciled and were friends, not close friends, but civil I guess you could say. He recently started dating again, without bets. He actually brought MacKenzie, Alexa's sister today as his date. I wished him the best with her, she made him happy. I stood with my father by my side as the music started up. I watched my beautiful friends and family take their turns down the isle but then my beautiful baby's walking down the isle.

I took a deep breath as it was my turn to walk down the isle. The doors opened again as the brightly lit venue was opening revealing my life of happiness with the love of my life who started as my best friend, and turned into my better half.

Kendall Schmidt, My Baby's Daddy.