Chapter 16

I had slept in my same room I had ripped from me when James kicked me out. He kept apologizing last night when he had brought my things back up. He had apologized many times before but this caused him to apologize more. I was awakened by James's knocking on my door. "Come in." I said sitting up slowly. James opened the door slowly and held up my phone.

"I walked outside this morning and this was in the gravel of the driveway." James said quietly as he walked in and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Thanks." I said as he offered it to me. He nodded. I clicked the home button. Notifications out the butt. Carlos must've been in the loop with either Logan or Kendall, or even both because he had called six times. Dustin, Kendall's best guy friend, had called me three times with three texts also under his name. Kendall himself had texted once but I didn't want to look. Logan then had won for most calls and texts. Fifteen calls, thirty texts.

"James..." I started as it all was hitting me. Tears rose to my eyes as I remembered everything that was happening. James got closer and rested my head on his shoulder as he rubbed my back. "I can't raise a baby like this." I told him. "I can't be this mother figure when I don't even have my own life under control." I complained thinking about Logan and how it all made sense to why he lied, but he still lied none the less. Also, Kendall was who had kissed me. I hadn't cheated what so ever. However, James was my brother and I could confide in him.

"You'll figure it out within the last two months of this pregnancy. You'll be fine." James assured me.

"Have you gotten calls?" I asked him trying to not let a single tear fall. I needed to have a back bone if I was going to raise this baby. Whether that be how we all planned with All of us in my life helping out, or if it was just me with occasional help from James. I needed to be independent enough to raise this child on my own if necessary.

James sighed and pulled out his phone. He scrolled and cleared his throat. "Carlos texted five times before I woke up. He said he was worried about you, that Logan called him in a frenzy after he couldnt get a hold of me or Kendall, also that Kendall wasn't answering his phone. Dustin called and I was awake for this one. He said you were missing. I assured him you were in fact in my care which he was thankful for and passed that only onto Kendall. Kendall then had called sixteen times and texted thirteen. He was asking how you, the baby, Logan, and everyone was. He wanted to know what he could do, or if he had caused any of this. I assured him via text that you were in my care, you were resting and that Logan would be fine eventually. I also told him that you two would have to talk soon to get this thing sorted for the baby's sake. Then brings Logan. He called me a total of twenty two times, texted eight seven times and left ten voicemails." James said looking up from his phone then to look at my stunned face. Wow, they actually cared about me which was comforting.

"And?" I asked him. He sighed.

"I told him to give you some room. To let you breathe a moment. He even showed up this morning." James said shrugging. Goosebumps raised on my arms.

"What?" I asked.

James looked away. "I told him to stop putting words in my mouth. That he only became interested in you when Kendall expressed feelings for you to me." James said.

"James David, what are you saying? Kendall said he had feelings for me?" I asked him shocked. James sighed and then looked back at me.

"Kendall swore us all to secrecy. I told you now didn't i?" James said as if that made it alright. I scoffed and smacked his head. "Hey!" He said.

"Dude! Not cool! You could've told me all of this!!!" I exclaimed standing up then and using his shoulder as a stabilizer. James held my fore arm.