Mysterious boy

I was going home. Night, 2 A.M. I saw five guys. They were smoking and laughing about something. Thank god they're across the street. I turned into alley cause I didn't want them to see me or something. It was dark in here but I kept breathing cold air and waited for them to go past this alley. I hugged myself and slowly went deeper into the alley. Suddenly I got pushed in the wall and some jerk began to leave kisses all over my neck. I didn't think anymore and I screamed for help. But there's no one who could save me except for those guys who were going past this alley. I tried to push him away and screamed for help. But I stopped screaming when someone got him off of me. I didn't see who it was but this mystery boy hit that man quite a few times before looking at me. I gulped as he came closer. He asked me if I was okay and then we both went out of the alley safely. There stood his friends waiting for him. I thanked the guy and almost running went away. I kept in mind his and his friends faces to know that they're not bad.

Ever since that accident when I go home from my work I make sure to walk only straight meeting this mystery boy every single time. Once he came up to me and asked my number.