Contiune

(Of course you can change the names and little things.)
We were lying on the blanked looking at the starts. We just had a little silent time just to think. The picnic was great and I was full of delicious food. Then Richard turned to his side resting his head on his arm while I just looked at the stars. He slowly touched my hair and played with the strands of them. I felt him slowly leaning in and our lips almost touched when my phone rang. I jumped and our foreheads collided.

"Sorry." I said rubbing my forehead. I found my phone and answered the call.

"Macy, I'm sorry that I'm interrupting your time at library but your parents is here for you." Scarlet said and I mentally groaned.

"I'm on my way. Thanks for covering." I said and hang up.

"My parents are at my apartment as surprise. Can we go?" I asked and Richard nodded. We took everything fastly and put it in the truck. When we were next to my house I reached to Richard and turned his head to me. I placed my lips on his and he smiled in kiss. I sat back and opened the doors.

"See you tomorrow Rico!" I said and closed the truck's doors.

The idea is like, the girl didn't got to ent something, she will continue it later from the second it started.