Needle and thread

He never saw her from distance on the street. They didn't live in the same town, but they were meeting up.

Her lips were down and eyes dark of sadness. The streets seemed dull and interesting to look at than the people around.

Smile lingered on her lips for a few moments when she remembered about him. Whenever she remembered what they would do next time. Whenever she imagined his face in front of her...

He never saw her sad or feeling down. When she got out of the bus, the smile was on her face. He made her smile. He never thought of her being sad because she always was happy besides him. Even when his friends were rude or when she hurt herself being clumsy.

But his smile wasn't always there while being with her. His thoughts flied away time to time leaving his face blank and eyes looking far away. That was her favourite time to look at him.

It was like she was looking at her own eyes. They looked mesmerising but sad. He looked so serious and vulnerable that her face matched his.

When he snapped out of his daze, her smile already was in front of him what made him smile too.

Two broken hearts pretending to be fine beside each other.

But their happiness together was real. That slowly healed their wounds and broken hearts became one big and strong. They fell apart at night without each other. They enjoyed their time together whenever they met.

Little like and attraction grew to something they didn't expect to feel.

Their hearts raced like crazy, but they felt comfortable.

Secrets that no one else knew got shared between them and deepest emotions seen on their faces at their worst.

The pain in their eyes was like a needle and their emotions like a thread that sew them together.

The smile started to show on their faces even when they weren't together.

The warmth in their chests whenever they texted or called each other.

The racing heart before falling asleep thinking about other.

She promised that she won't fall for him.

He promised that he won't fall for her.

Mind is nothing when the heart wants to speak.

They were meant for each other.

Needle and thread.