Kiss after a week

She was just a girl and he was just a boy. She went to one class with the boy's brother and that's how she knew him. She wasn't talking to the boys. But one day she couldn't resist. Being with a tiny crush on him she listened to her mom who was teacher to his class saying that he's tired. He always did his best to be the best. He got tired but did all sleeping only a few hours in a day. And with a few hours I mean two or three hours. So she decided to do something about that since even his parent's couldn't do anything. She found him in the hallway when he went to his last lesson, and stopped him.

"You need to sleep." She said.

"No I don't." he answered.

"Your eyes are bloodshot. You can't concentrate. Your grades will fall 'cause you can't do your job. I know that you want everything to be perfect but better is to rest for a week and then do all work than be tired and mentally die from tiredness." she said and the boy looked confused.

"How do you know it all?"

"My mom is your teacher. She's worried."

"Why would you care?" he looked at her right in the eye.

"I can't answer to that. But go home and rest for a week." she said.

"If I will do it, can I have a kiss from you now?" he asked. Of course...

"How it would be guaranteed that you will rest for a week if I will kiss you now?" She asked and he stayed silent knowing the answer. But she seemed beautiful to him.

"Then kiss after a week. I don't want to see you in the school all this week. Rest. Sleep. And then work with all you have missed. You will feel better." she stated and then he sighed stepping back.

"Then kiss after a week." he said smiling and went away. The girl watched how he went out of the school and she went to his next class warning the teacher for his tiredness.

And after a week he will kiss her.