Broken Arm

Pathetic love story. The nerd and the bad boy. But it's not like others. It didn't start at kindergarten and it didn't start as neighbours (even when he's living in front house of hers). It started with a broken arm. I'll explain.

During the lunch break I went to the library as usual and I heard screaming. Not angry or bad. Playfully screams. Andrei Knight. (I know. Again pathetic name). Anyways Andrei was chasing after a boy who laughed at him and two others were running behind him. Then the fifth came came out of nowhere and tripped Andrei. He fell right on me with his buff body and I wanted to scream because of the pain in my right hand which one were holding the books. It was like a meat inside of bread. And the meat was me and my books between that stupid dude on top of me and the floor. He got up and jumped on the guy who tripped him. Even when he fell on me no one noticed me. I got up and continued my way to the library. Later that day turned out that my arm was broken. I was lucky that I could write with both of my arms just fine.

Those five boys were the golden brothers. They weren't brothers for real. Each had a different mother and father.

BUT it all didn't end with my broken arm and unnoticed crash. I wasn't mad at him because it happens, right?

When my arm was healed I went happily to school. It was after the lessons. I was next to my locker and there they were again. The golden brothers. AND Andrei crashed on my side so my body yanked next to my locker and I hit my arm with the locker doors. It was broken again and I was unnoticed again.

The next time was different. I was running late since my little brother had someone to carry him to the kindergarten and this time I ran into Andrei and his friends. Yet I fell to my back and since I had and elastic band on my hand it didn't help at all and my arm broke again but then I wwas noticed.

"Sorry. Are you hurt?" he asked.

"It had to be the third time when you finally decided to say sorry and ask if I'm okay." I muttered under my breath but unlucky they heard me.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing." I said and got up. Looks like I couldn't be in the first lessons. I just went away while they stared at me. And unlucky my arm was broken AGAIN.

I was at school a few moments before the lunch break so I went to buy lunch but it happened to me to meet the golden brothers before I could make it to the canteen.

"Hey. I'm sorry that I broke your arm." he said.

"It's okay." I said and went into the canteen. The boys followed me talking in hushed voices. When I turned around with my sandwich I saw all boys looking at me. My cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"What did you mean with that you said this morning?" Andrei asked and I sighed.

"At first time you fell on me crashing my arm between your buff body and my books. You all ran away without noticing me. The next time you crashed on my side so my body yanked to the side and my hand hit my locker. Again you didn't notice. Like, how you couldn't notice me when I we were the only people in the hallway? Anyways I want to eat so bye." I explained and went away.

So since then they're running after me and it's embarrassing. Andrei are mocking me while others just try to annoy me. And it all is a big mashed potato bowl because I don't understand why they do that. And it all started with my broken arm.