Invisible Queen

I'm good at being invisible. No one notices me and I like it. Really. I have a friend, Lana. I call her Banana because it suits together with Lana. Lana banana. Haha. Anyway, she is my best friend since the first seconds alive. We have born at the same day and just two hours apart. No, she is not my sister. Our mom's was just close and the got pregnant almost at the same time. I just had born two months earlier but I was a healthy baby. Years passed and now we are in the high school where horny teenagers make out in the hallways, stupid boys runs around and girls trying to look good enough for every boy in our school. But I and Lana Banana don't try. Lana Banana works in schools radio while I just walk around listening to her. No one notices me. Probably because I have big, brown, puffy hair who I can't brush. Black glasses, and yeah. I'm not so beautiful but I'm not insecure. I'm good for myself and my friend so I'm okay. Then again, you know the time when everything is fine, too fine, and then there is like a breaking point? Yeah. I had it. My Grandmother came back. If you know that The Princess Diaries, I can say it's almost the same. But it's not about Genovia, but it's about the whole England. My dad is the next king but he died in a terrible car accident. And you know what's cool? No one said me that I even had a father. I got those changes where my hair got straight and shorter, I got to wear my contacts and more polite clothes. So at my seventeenth birthday I had to go to ball, nothing to loose, nothing to win, I ran away. I couldn't bee the next Queen.