Part 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Midoriya Izuku slowly awoke to the sound of his alarm until he realised that today was the day he would visit the greatest Quirk science lab in Japan, Kyoi Labs, or more commonly known as Marvel Labs around the world. He quickly jumped out of his bed and grabbed his Prototype web-shooters that he had been working on since he first saw the Spider-Man cartoons. He put it on his wrists and aimed at his right web-shooter at his alarm clock before putting his middle and ring finger on his palm to activate them, as soon as he put his fingers on his palm, the web shot out and turned off the alarm clock.

(Webshooter image!)

(End of Image)

Midoriya: "I did it! I finally manage to hit the alarm clock!"

As soon as he moved forward he slipped on his web shooter and costume designs that were scattered all over his room causing him to fall on his back but luckily he shot both of his web-shooters onto the ceiling stopping him from hitting the ground until his Mother came in and saw him hanging on his webs.

Inko: "Izu! Careful! The webs could break!"

Midoriya: "It's okay, Mom. I think I might have made the perfec-"

Before Midoriya could finish his webs broke and he fell to the ground with a thump, while he was laying on the ground, his father came into the room to see what was the noise.

Hisashi: "What happened? Oh, Izuku! Did your webs break?"

Midoriya: "Yes..."

Inko: "I told you it would break. Also, isn't it today the field trip to Kyoi Labs?"

Midoriya: "Oh yeah!"

Hisashi: "Quickly change so you can eat breakfast! You don't wanna miss your Bus, right?"

Midoriya: "I'll be quick!"

Then his parents left his room and he quickly grabbed his uniform and his backpack before exiting his room to eat breakfast.

Inko: "Quickly eat or you'll miss the bus!"

Hisashi: "But don't eat so fast that you choke. I'm gonna go now! See you later tonight, Izuku. Love you, Inko!"

Inko: "Love you too!"

Hisashi left the house and took the train to work while Midoriya was still finishing up his breakfast. Soon, he had finished his breakfast and kissed his Mom goodbye before heading out to get the bus with the rest of the school. Once he had arrived, he saw Bakugo there.

Bakugo: "Midoriya!"

Midoriya: "Kacchan!"

(A/N: In this Universe, Bakugo isn't a piece of shit like he was in the original universe. Well... only Midoriya and his friends of course.)