Chapter Ten

MATURE CONTENT 18+

Grayson slowly unzips my dress while still managing to kiss me.

Once he's done i step out of the dress leaving me just in my underwear, seeing as a bra wouldn't work with the dress. I make my way to him, reaching up to unbutton his shirt. I take my time, exploring his chest as i go down the shirt.

i reach the last button and go to take his shirt off him, when i'm done with that i my attention to his pants. I couldn't wait to see what he had in there for me, so i get onto my knees and i unbutton and unzip his pants. I pull them and his boxers down and i'm face to face with the most perfect dîck I've ever seen. He's completely waxed,which i find amazing.

i wrap my hand around him, The feel of his smooth côck in my hand sent a thrill through me.

Not being able to help myself, i take him into my mouth while moving my hand up and down his shaft.

"Baby, that feels so good. If you keep that up i'm going to come."

hearing that was just motivation to keep going, in truth i wanted him to come down my throat. I picked up the pace and so did Grayson, who started to rock his hips back and forth faster all while moaning my name.

I reach down between my legs in order to rub my clît, sucking his dîck has only made me more hornier and i needed some kind of release.

All of a sudden Grayson pulls out of my mouth and picks me up off the floor. His lips are on mine in no time, he picks me up and i wrap my legs around his waist and he carries us to a bedroom.

once there he lays me down on the bed and trails kisses down my body before making his way to the lips between my legs, where he gives me extra special kisses. He runs his tongue up and down my slit before taking my clît into his mouth and sucking on it. While still pleasuring my clît he then sticks a finger in me, reaching in and finding my Gspot,it all becomes too much.

"Yes, dont stop. Youre making me come. YEESSS."
Grayson doesnt stop until i come down from my orgasm, once he does he comes back up to me and places his lips on my own.

"Please" i breathlessly beg

"You sure youre ready?"

"Yes, please Grayson."

Taking my answer, he reaches over to grab a condom from the night stand. Tearing it open he rolls it onto himself and then re positions himself between my legs. He presses against my entrence, slowly pushing himsef into my center of need.

Beign the gentlemen he is he gives me time to adjust to his size before picking up the pace. I throw my head back in pleasure, which only causes him to be more forceful with his thrusts. He eases himself in and out at a steady pace, spreading my wetness everywhere. Everything feels so good that i cant help the moan that escapes my lips.

"Please." i moan
"Tell me what you want." he says with such dominance that it makes me squeeze his dîck.
"I need more, Harder."
His starts to thrust roughly yet still keeping a nice pace.

"Yessss."

He continues to pound into me while kissing me, our tongues fighting for control. He's deep, deeper than anyone else has been. Touching parts of me that no one else has. My pûssy starts to clench him, "Fuck, you keep that up and i wont last much longer."
"I cant help it, you just feel so good."
"Can you come again?"
"Yesss, not much longer."

Grayson picks up the pace, racing towards both our orgasms.
"Yeeess, Grayson." i come as i call out his name.
my orgasm sets him off and he follows right behind me.
"Lee." He moans.

We both collapse beside each other reveling in what just happened between us.