Chapter Sixteen

MATURE CONTENT 18+

Everything was going good the past few weeks, Greyson and i were closer than ever. The only problem was the test that lay a few feet from me. My nerves were all over the place, i've never been more anxious in my entire life. How long could 3 minutes be? How could i be so stupid and to allow this to happen? 

BEEP... goes  my phone signaling that my 3 minutes were up. 

i walk over to where the test was, looking down i saw the results.

POSITIVE

My heart stops.

I'm pregnant. i cant believe it, we used protection every time. What if he blames me for this? What am i going to do? Do i keep it or get an abortion? I fully believe a woman has the right to choose but i don't think i could ever go through it myself. 

It would only be a matter of time before Greyson returned with our food, i needed to clean up my mess before he gets home.

i take the pregnancy test and other trash and put it in the trash can outside that way he doesn't stumble upon it accidentally. i head back inside and take a seat on the sofa and wait for him to return home. I've sat there contemplating my situation for about 15 minutes before Greyson walks into the house food in tow. The smell making me nauseous, i try to hold it at bay.

"Hey, are you feeling any better?" he asks

i decide to bit the bullet and go ahead and tell him about our predicament.

"Actually there's something i need to tell you."

"What is it? Is everything okay?" he asks while taking em into his arms.

"No its not, i'm pregnant." i say and begin to cry, releasing all the motions i had pent up.

"Whhattt did you say?" He stutters

"I'm pregnant."

"Sorry i didn't hear you correctly."

"I'm so sorry i don't know how it happened."

"i know exactly how it happened."

"Are you mad at me?" i question fearing the worst

"of course not, its partially my fault. What are we going to do?"

"I don't think i can have an abortion, the only option is to keep it."

"If that's what you want then that's what we'll do."

"How are you being so calm? so cool?"

"Because i love you." i look up into his eyes and love is all i see there, love for me.

"Are you serious?"

"Of course i'm serious."

"i love you too." i say as i throw myself into his arms, we both fall back onto the couch.

he takes my face into his hands and softly kisses my lips,while simultaneously spreading my legs. i moan into his mouth as he pushes two fingers into my sopping wet pussy. he slowly moves his fingers in and out, softly making love to me.  

"Please i need you now." 

"Do we need a condom?"

"Only if you want."

"I dont."

"good"

we both make haste of our clothes, and then he swiftly enters me.

And we make sweet passionate love.