Chapter Twenty-One

Greyson and I have a doctor's appointment today, hopefully we get to see our baby again. My nerves are everywhere today, just thinking about it all. Ive always hated going to the doctors. I should be about 8 weeks along, so there should be no problem with being able to see the baby. I read up on the first trimester in a book Greyson bought me, the fact that he was so invested makes me love him more. We had payed there one night in bed, him rubbing my stomach and talking about how he always dreamed of this and he was glad it was with me.
Each day he has new ways of proving that he's a good guy and that he's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.

"Get up sleepy head." Greyson says as he comes into the room fresh from a shower, "I gave you a little extra sleep."
"I know and thank you for that." I say. I then get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom so I can get in the shower. Turning on the water, I take my clothes off and get in. I make the water as hot as I can get it, there really is some truth to the meme about woman and hot showers. I wash my hair and body, then stand there and enjoy the water before I have to step out into the cold bathroom. Turning the water off, I reach for my towel and step out so I can dry off. Once I'm done with that I make my way back into our room so I can get dressed. Since its cold outside I opt for jeans and a sweater, I match it with my brown boots.

"You look beautiful as always." Gushes Greyson.
"Thank you." I smile back at him,"Are you ready for the appointment?"
"Of course, we should be able to see the baby if what I've read is correct."
"Been reading my book?" I say with a small laugh
"What can I say? I'm excited, I've always wanted kids. I didn't think it would happen like this but I wouldn't change it for anything. I want to do this with you. Ive never had this instant connection with anyone else, what we have is special and I'm not gonna let it go."

My eyes tear up at his words, which reach all the way to my heart and I fall in love with him all over again.
"Stop you're gonna make me cry." I say with a huge smile on my face because truthfully, I dint care if I cried so long as I hear beautiful words like that come out of his mouth.
"Are you ready?" He asked
" Yeah, let me just find my purse."
"It's right here on the chair."
"Oh what would I do without you." I say walking up to give him a kiss on the lips which turns heated very quickly.

"Mmm, we gotta go." He says as he reluctantly pulls away.
"Sir yes sir." I say with a little salute. We make our way to the elevator, pressing the button for the garage. We reach the garage level and exit the elevator, Greyson decide to take the R8 today so we head towards it. He opens my door for me and I get in. Greyson hops in soon after and cranks up the car and immediately turns on the heat, which I'm grateful for considering its 30 degrees out. He also turns on his Bluetooth radio and starts playing my favorite artist, Jon bellion. I could listen to just about any song by him, but he plays my favorite "conversations with my wife".

Once that was all done Greyson puts the car in reverse and leaves the garage and pulls out onto the street and heads towards my doctors office.