Chapter Twelve

Mature content +18

I woke at 4:45 in the morning to the sound of an alarm that wasn't mine. The soreness I felt when I stretched reminded me of last nights events.
"Sorry, forgot to turn off my alarm" he says in a husky tone.
"It's alright, I should probably head home anyways."

"No, stay." and thats all it took to keep me in bed. I hadnt wanted to leave but i figured thats what he wanted.

"Okay." i smile

"I only say that because i'm not done with you yet." he says right before getting on top of me and placing our lips against one another. I waste no time, reaching down into his boxers in order to release him from the retraints. He's already hard and throbbing.

"I need you now." i moan

"Get on your knees." He commands

doing as im told i get onto my knees, feeling him come up behind me he takes my hips and steadys me before bending down to kiss my shoulder. He reaches over to the nightstand to grab a condom, and once thats on he slowly starts to push onside me, the action causing us both to inhake sharply. I've never felt the way i do when he's inside me,not with anyone and the thought scared me.

"Fuck Greyson." he picks up the pace, and i start to meet his thrusts. He reaches around to rub my clît and this sends me over the edge.

"oooh, Yeeess please dont stop." i scream as i come aroung his côck.

my orgasm must set his off to because I hear him say, "I'm comming lee!".  We both collapse onto the bed and revel in our orgasms.
We stay like this for a while before he turns to face me
"You're amazing." He whispers while rubbing my cheek
I blush," Are you only saying that because I give you mind blowing sex?" I ask partly joking.
"Well the sex helps but no, you're amazing all around."
"You can't say things like that."
"Why not?"
"Because it'll make me catch some feelings and that's the last thing I need."
"Why would you say that?"
"Because you're my boss."
That's must have hit a nerve because as soon as I said it everything changed, his expression and tone with me.
"You're right, maybe it is time for you to go home."
"Are you kicking me out now?"

"I'm your boss and this was a mistake."
I try to hold back the tears that are threatening to spill.
"if that's how you feel then I'll leave." I say

"Of course it's not how I feel but that's the way it needs to be. I mean how else would this work out? These things never end well." A part of me deep down knew he was right but the selfish part said to fight for it.
"No, you're wrong. This is worth it, I've never felt this way about anyone and I don't want to miss out on something big. I know we haven't known each other long but I feel something special between us and I know you feel it too."
He walks over to take me into his arms, "I feel it too, I just don't want you to get hurt."
" I can protect myself." I say
" I don't doubt it." He takes my face into his hands and lightly kisses me.
"I think you should still go home so we can have some space to think about this thoroughly, make sure we're ready for this."

"Okay." I say softly
"Let me call a cab for you."
He puts on his clothes before leaving the room, allowing me the chance to do the same thing. Being alone makes my mind wonder, did he really not want to do this thing? Or was he just scared because I know I was.

I take my time getting dressed, still thinking about the predicament I was in. About 10 minutes later Greyson comes back into the room to inform that a cab was out front. He walks me down and right before I get into the cab he pulls me into his arms and says "think about it." Then kisses my lips before letting me go.
Trust me that's all I'll be able to think about.