Chapter 9

Serenity's POV
"Who gave you the permission to touch my things?" I asked the girl who was kneeling on the floor, packing my stuffs.

She had this frightened expression the moment she heard my voice.

"I did"

If looks could kill then Andrei would be already dead ten months ago.

He gave the maid a gesture to leave which she quickly obeyed. Once alone with the man that I solely despise, I crossed my arms around my chest.
Who knows what his perverted mind is up to

It was a dead silence as our eyes came in contact. Mine was clearly showing defiance but he has this hint of mischief. Then I noticed him lowering his gaze from my face to my bare legs then back to my face before showing off his signature smirk.

"It's funny how you kept on rejecting me when deep inside you know that you really wanted it" the silence was broken as he began to saunter towards my place.

"Don't dare come near me! And if you're referring to me having sex with you. Well let me tell you that I don't and I never want to have that with you" he stopped midway on his tracks.

"Who says I'm referring to sex?" he questioned, raising his perfect thick eyebrows.

The heat was immediately occupying my cheeks and damn, the tinge of red was visibly showing. Gosh, this is embarrassing. "what do you mean?"

"I was referring to Italy. Your father told me that you were planning to pay them a visit to Sicily. He also told me that you were very busy that's why you never had a chance to visit them."

I furrowed my brows "Don't tell me you-" I paused, giving him a disapproving look.

"yes, I called your father earlier. Told him that we'll be arriving in the afternoon. He was very pleased"

"and I am very pissed right now. How dare you. I told you I'm not coming with you!" I glared at him for the nth time.

"too late darling, you're coming with me whether you like it or not" he gave me one of his triumphant smiles.

Gosh, why does the devil have to be so handsome? He should smile more often.

"Prepare yourself, I'll tell the girl to resume her packing," he ordered as he marched away from me.

Before he disappeared from my sight, he left a statement that drained all the colors on my face.

"by the way, you're father kept on insisting that I should impregnate you sooner. He's really into having a grandchild. I guess Italy is the best place to practice it."

"Gosh, I freaking hate you Andrei Jeth Willforth" I muttered under my breath as I head inside my closet.

                              ***
A/N
So, this is a very short chapter. Hahahahah. I have to cut it for no particular reason at all. Hahaha, forgive me.

Lovelots: Sofie 😘😘👩‍🔬👩‍💻