Chapter 17

Yoongi, Namjoon, and Joy fluttered their eyes as the light slowly dimmed. The fairy on the bed disappeared and a woman replaced her.

The three looked at each other and to the fairy. Confused, Namjoon reached for his fairy book and flipped the pages. There must be some explanation here.

Sweat started to form beside his brows. He couldn't find anything

The last 3 pages of the book were blank. The only explanation for this is that the last few pages are only for fairy eyes. That's why Taeyeon looked at these pages...

The woman on the bed started to stir. Yoongi looked at her attentively and all of the sudden, the figure started to cry.

The three looked at each other again. Yoongi felt himself panic. Joy held the three tiny fairies in her hands and Namjoon exhaled sharply. Namjoon went up to the crying woman. "Y/N... Wake up, Y/N"

Her eyes shot open in fear as she sat up. All three flinched as the woman in front of the responded.

Y/N grabbed onto her shirt -where her left chest is- and squirmed. The pain started to envelop her greatly and she cried even more. The others stayed quiet, watching Y/N cry.

But something in Yoongi pushed him to go to her and take her into his arms. He trembled as he approached her. He kneeled down to get to her level and hugged her. "I've got you.." He said in a very soothing voice.

Something about the soothing element of his voice and the warmth of his body started to lessen Y/N's pain. Her broken heart like pain lulls as he continued to hug her. Her tight grip on her shirt loosened, slowly letting go.

"It'll be ok," He says one last time. He was somehow a medicine for her hurting heart. He pulls away and reaches for her cheeks, wiping her tears away with his thumbs.

Her eyes started to wander around with her mouth slightly agape, taking in her surroundings. Everything seemed smaller to her. She furrowed her eyebrows. "What exactly..happened?"

The sound of confusion in her voice made Yoongi smile a little. Shes... Okay... He thought to himself

Yoongi looked back to Namjoon who's still quietly flipping through his book. Namjoon looked up, seeing his best friend pursing his lips, gesturing for him to explain.

"Well.." He closed his book and motioned to Joy.
"Open your hand.." She muttered to Y/N. Y/N obliged to her request and received 3 tiny creatures. Y/N gasped loudly "Jackson!! Ace Taeyon and Jisoo too? W-What... what happened to them"

Y/N felt tears well up her eyes and not long her tears fell. "You were freezing to death... The 3rd Phase" Namjoon started to explain, making Y/n turn pale. She knew what he meant.

"When Yoongi was getting better, you slowly froze and eventually, you just... started to break"

Y/n held in her breath and Yoongi shook vaguely. "Jisoo and Jackson didn't know what to and you're getting worse, so they asked for this Taeyon's help" Namjoon pointed at the tiny little creatures on Y/n's palm

"Although, they used up all of their energies to help you out. I made a mixture of things and used it on you and now... Look"

"Im.. human again.." Y/n muttered to herself, feeling a slight tension in her. "But... Yoongi is fine.. right?... Are you better?" She turned to Yoongi, making him nod slightly

She looked at her hand again. These creatures were her friends, the one that worked up themselves to save her. Y/n felt guilty. Several thoughts came to her head. What if they die because of her? How will she contact them if she's now a human? How will she stay friends with Jackson?

These questions and thoughts made her sad, making her cry more. "I'm scared..I'm so scared" She whispered out. Joy sat beside her, wrapping her arm around Y/n. "It'll be okay. You'll be fine.."

Joy had an idea why Y/n would be scared. She thinks that Y/n is afraid of the pain she felt before. And that's half of the truth. Y/n felt her anxiety well up to the surface. Joy's words echoed in her head "It'll be okay. You'll be fine..". 

Slowly, after convincing herself she was alrighr, she exhaled. A tiny pain in her was released.

She looked at the 3 tiny creatures in her hand once again. I know they'll wake up again.

She looked at the others and they all had small smiles on their faces.

She felt relieved, so so relieved when she saw Yoongi standing on his feet again.

All of them were silent. It wasnt awkward but it felt weird to say the least.

In the moment of silence, Y/n realized something.

I have no where to stay..

A/N

OMG. I just realized how sidetracked I got. After I edited this chapter, I thought I published it. Turned out I didnt. Im so sorry for that!

October started and so did lots of projects and homework for school. I apologize for not updating as often as before. Now that I have a long weekend, Im hoping I can edit 2 chapters and publish them.

Nevertheless, thank you all so much for reading. It means so much that you're all patient with me. I love you all!!

-LadyMax