Setting the Tone

Aeliana's POV

"But mom it's not about the sex or having children, it's about the relationship, the emotional relationship. I love Esarosa. And if grandchildren is the only thing you want than......" I started. I knew exactly why she was having this fit. Her and my father wanted me and Esarosa to move closer to them.

"That is not the point. Aeliana I have spoken. You will either leave Esarosa or force her to move here." My mother said.

I growled and than hung up the phone. My mother had no right. I am twenty years old.

I was furious.

Esarosa came to me instantly. "What is wrong love?" she asked as she wrapped her arms around me.

"My mother." Is all I said. Than I allowed her into my thoughts.

I heard Esarosa growl. "And what do you think we should do?" she asked me.

"I don't know." I said with a sigh.

The next thing I knew Esarosa was kissing me. It was soft at first and once I gave in it became heated and needy.

I allowed my instincts to take over completely.

We were in the middle if a make out session when there was a knock on our door.

I growled.

"Sorry alphas but we have a situation out here." I heard Jensen say.

Esarosa groaned. "What kind of situation?" she asked as she went back to kissing trails down my stomach.

"Well.. umm.... there is kid here with a note." He replied threw the door.

I will give him credit he knew better than to open our door. He had a shoe thrown at him last time.

I moaned at the feel of Esarosa's hand just lightly messaging my left breast.

"What...mmmm....kind...of ....mmmm. ....note?" I managed to say.

Esarosa giggled at my words.

'Stop please.' I mind linked her.

She pouted but stopped.

"It says please look after Kiera. She is more special than you think."

That got both of our attention. We got out of bed and got dressed.

"We will be right down." We both said.