Chapter Five

Alpha John's POV

I wanted to laugh at the two young women. They were so stupid. I would never fully submit my pack to a woman let alone two.

I gathered my pack and we headed back to our territory. I was making plans already as to how I was going to make the Rosewood Pack mine.

'Those girls are stronger than you want to admit. Don't let your ego be our down fall' my wolf said.

'You want to show them their rightful place as much as I do.' I shot back at him.

'You idiot. I respect our princess and her mate.' he said back angrily. Than he threw up a block. I did feel him try and force me to shift back to my human form.

'Enough!' I yelled at him. I heard whimpering behind me and I stopped and turned. Half my pack was whimpering in their tracks.

'Damn.' My tone must have reached out to them.

'I am sorry.' I said to my pack. Some of them got back up. The ones that were lower ranking got up slowly.

We all continued our trip home. 'I will have my revenge. They made me look weak'

(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)

Esarosa and Aeliana were one. They both needed and wanted release. They both needed 'fun'.

This part is a sex scene. Please don't read if you don't like girlXgirl.

Esarosa's POV

I wanted Aeliana more than I did the first time I laid eyes on her. It wasn't making things easier when her and I were connected.

'Why can't we break the bond?' Aeliana asked me threw our link.

'I don't know.' I said honestly. It was difficult to be ourselves when we were together. with that thought I said 'mmm. Together.' I smiled and wiggled my eyebrows. I didn't have to say anything more.

We decided to try something different.
We decided to try using the shadows. Aeliana had learned how to take me into the shadows in our human forms. The trick was to always be touching. And we planned to do a lot of touching.

I learned how to make a shield with my invisibility to mask sound. So nobody was going to find us.

'Living room, kitchen table or game room?' Aeliana asked me.

'All of the above.' I said smiling widely.

'I like the way you think.' she said taking my hand and leadin me into the shadows.

As we walked threw the shadows we saw nobody in the kitchen. I stopped her and lightly pushed her back onto the table. I kissed her lightly at first and than more feverishly. I craved her and I was going to have her.

I stripped her shirt off and than with one hand reached around her back and unhooked her bra. I kissed her lips and wrapped my arms around her waist and gently lifted her up. I trailed kisses all the way down her chest. I took a nipple into my mouth and lightly sucked it making it hard and perky. I smiled and moved to the other nipple. Aeliana growled and ran her hands threw my hair.

I set her on the edge of the table and unbuttoned her jeans. She helped me slide the pants off of her body taking her lacy panties with them.

She sat back down on the edge of the table and positioned myself between her naked legs. I trailed my hands up from her ankles all the way up the side of her body. I gently cupped her chin and kissed her. I continued to kiss her as I brought my hands to her hips and gently messaged her. I allowed my fingers to come close to touching her mound. She moaned and I deepened the kiss. than I trailed my tongue down her neck and gently blowed on it. She moaned again. I smiled and  than went to her boob I placed gentle kisses around her boob and than took her nipple once again into my mouth. I sucked on it and done the same thing to the other boob. As I did I lightly rubbed circles just above her core opening. She sucked in a breath and than I inserted a finger into her. I began to stroke her. In and out in and out as I moved in for another kiss. Aeliana wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. It didn't last long as I made her arch back and moan. She was close to an orgasm.

"Come on baby. Cum for me." I said softly encouraging her to enjoy and let go.

"Esarosa ......kiss .....me." She said in bliss.

I obliged her and kissed her. I used my tongue and mimicked the movement of my finger inside her. She gasped and moaned and than I felt her. She panted and sighed and hummed as her body came down from her high. I didn't allow her to come down to far as I moved and replaced my finger with my tongue.

I worked her up into bliss once again.