Chapter Seven

Tonya POV

I had looked at the time and saw that my mate wasn't coming. I had figured that he wasn't going to take me out for supper so I made us a romantic meal. To be honest it was nicer cause at home I didn't have to eat the food.

I stormed towards his office and heard him talking to Bryan. I got furious when he used his alpha tone on his best friend.

I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer. "Enter."

I strode into the office "You promised me a night out. It's Valentine's Day." I said.

I watched as he looked at his phone.

I was so disappointed and angry "You forgot didn't you? You have been so h*ll bent on revenge that you forgot what day it is."

I knew he had went to concur some pack that he said had broken some laws. I didn't go with him. I stayed to help protect the pups.

I heard Bryan whimpered slightly.

I looked over to him. "Sorry Bryan. Please leave." I said trying to lighten my tone of voice.

He got up bowed and left the room almost at a run. I felt sorry for him I didn't mean to hurt him. I vowed I would make it up to him.

I turned back to John "Well?"

He stood up and growled at me. "How dare you question me." He said using his alpha tone on me.

That made me very angry so I hissed at him. I bared my fangs in frustration and anger "how dare you use that tone on me. Do you forget who I am?" I hissed.

I was kinda surprised when he submitted and bowed slightly. "Sorry my love. I know who you are. You are my beautiful mate. A vampire and my luna." He replied quietly.

"And?" I asked him still angry.

He didn't get a chance to reply when my phone rang. I dug it out and looked at the caller i.d.. I was surprised to see it was my sisters number. I slid my finger across the screen to unlock it and answered. "Hello Jennie. What's up?"....."oh really?"...."are you sure?" ...."ok.".... "mhmm. are you coming here?"....."great. see you in a bit." I said hanging up. I glared at John.

"What was the name of the pack you tried to beat?" I asked him.

"None of your business, My love." He replied.

"None of business?!!!" I yelled at him.
"That pack is ran by my niece and her mate. How dare you."

"I said it was none of your business." He growled out at me.

We were growling and hissing at each other when I heard "mommy. Is it true Aunty Jennie is coming?" Our daughter, Emerald asked.

We both stopped fighting and looked down at her. Emerald was seven and very unique. She is a hybrid. Half vampire and half werewolf. When a vampire finds their mate they can have a child, one every seven years though. My oldest is Emery. He is fourteen.

"Yes she is coming. so you should go and get ready." I said

She smiled and skipped out of the office. "Ok mommy" she said as she headed out.

"Your sister is coming here?" John asked.

"Yes." I said

He growled again and muttered "just my luck."

I turned on him "she wants answers. And I will help her get them. Or our parents will be here. Would you prefer that?"

He growled but didn't say anything.

We are Mates (original book 2) Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें