Chapter Fifteen and Sixteen

Monique's pov

The old woman standing in front of smiled warmly and bowed.

"Who are you?" I asked as I stood slightly in front of Keira to protect her.

"Princess Wind. My sister is Queen Anemone."

I didn't move. Queen Anemone was a wind elemental and the current queen of all the elementals.

"What do you want with Kiera?" I asked.

Princess Wind smiled "To help train her. And to guide you in protection."

I stood there in between Keira and the princess. I didn't know what to say. I felt Keira's hand on my arm and looked over at her. She smiled warmly and than everything went black around us.

"If she can find us. She can train me." Keira said smiling. I knew than she used her shadow ability. But than I thought.

"Keira. There wasn't any shadows. How did you make us go shadow?"

Keira smiled. "I am sorry but I mixed our abilities. I could hear princess Wind's thoughts. She had thought we might be able to mix. As long as we touched."

It was my turn to smile but than soon I frowned in confusion again "how could you hear her thoughts?"

"I don't know." She said shrugging.

Than I thought about it. "Didn't she say you are the heir?"

Keira looked at me. Than she jumped up and down. "Yes she did."

When she let go we both came visible again to everyone. I looked around and noticed we were in the one garden at the far end of the yard.

"It's pretty here this time of the year." Keira said calming down and changing the subject.

"Yes it is." I replied.

Keira came closer to me "lets do some training."

I nodded my head. "Try to turn those roses over there."

She smiled and walked over to the roses.

I sat down and meditated. Esarosa and Aeliana told me I needed to work on my patience and not over react to everything.

(-)(-)(-)(-)

Esarosa's POV

"what do you mean a metal elemental?" I asked queen Anemone.

Everyone around us had stopped fighting and were all listening. I knew they wanted to hear the answer as much as I did.

"I mean just that." Queen Anemone said. Than she looked at Aeliana. "I do believe your father had already figured it out."

She was right the files we had read did say that King Jaxson thought that his granddaughter was the metal elemental.

"Yes he did." I heard Aeliana reply.

"Good. This is not the time or the place to discuss such things. This is a trial. I must bow out and head back to cast my vote." Queen Anemone said than there was a gust of wind and she vanished.

The elvin warrior that Keira first started to turn glared at me. "This is not over."

"Than I suggest we take this out side." I said. I was done listening to this a$$.

His glare turned into a cocky smile. "I will wipe the floor with you."

I just smiled. I was skilled in hand to hand combat.

We headed out and squared off. But before we started an elvin woman stepped forward along with my mother and with Rebecca. The three of them looked at both of us.