two

i love it

i love it.

_____

TWO.

Johnny could already feel his heart racing as she sat beside him.

He grips his pencil and shuts his eyes tightly, what was this feeling?

He then places his hand on his chest, his heart pounding heavily. He has never experienced this before.

Who the fuck is this bitch, and why is she making my body react like this?

He scoffs before throwing his hoodie over his head, tightening the strings, and shifting his gaze back to the window.

Whew, that's better. That shit hurted, though.

But, he was tempted...

Tempted so bad to look at her one last time.

He turns his head slowly, glancing at her mesmerizing presence.

The side profile... the features... everything about her made his heart do flips . He clutches his chest again and groans pitifully.

"Alright, open your books to page 69." The teacher announces and winks to the class.

Johnny rolls his eyes at the joke and flips through the pages of the book in front of him.

Then, a tap on his shoulder causes him to tense up and face the direction of the girl next to him.

This girl got some nerve touching my Gucci hoodie like that.

"Hey, I don't have all my books... could I share with you for today?" She whispers, soft and innocent eyes practically pleading.

He slowly nods, eyes wide open like he's in a daze.

And that was the first thing she ever said to him.

_____

END OF CHAPTER.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!

A/N: for those who don't know, im jojo siwa's drug dealer... and honestly she be taking that HARD shit.