thirteen

tati

tati.

_____

THIRTEEN.

She'd barely spoken to Darius and his other best friend, Hayden, who had mumbled his introduction so lowly that she couldn't really hear him.

The dancing was taking a very filthy turn on the "dance floor" of the house.

Basically, hoes were throwing that shit BACK.

Darius had ditched both Mackenzie and Hayden to go mingle and grind his body like the whore that he was.

Hayden found it awkward standing around with her, so he muttered something that got carried away with the music before leaving her side, resulting in her being all alone.

Hands grabbed at her sides and she jumps, turning quickly to slam her palm against whoever it is that's gripping her.

She meets Johnny's alarmingly wide eyes and she smiles brightly.

"Johnny!"

He smiles widely in return and removes a hand from her waist to guide her to the kitchen.

It was a lot quieter and she was able to finally hear anything besides "Freak Hoe" pumping from the speakers.

"When did you get here?" She asks him, watching him grab a bottle from the counter top and sinking in the sight of his bare arms, usually covered by his hoodie.

"Not that long ago, actually." He replies. "I had to... take care of some stuff."

He didn't elaborate on what stuff and she hums, leaning across from him on the counter behind her.

He looks down and takes a swig from his drink before meeting her eyes again. "How long ago did you get here?"

"Maybe an hour or so." She thinks. "But you know, Darius ditched me for some pussy... again."

She stares at his tight shirt and the way his jeans shape out his thighs. It was unusual to see him outside of his typical black hoodie.

He furrows his eyebrows. "What's up with him and pussy?"

"He's like some type of lusting-demon that feeds off pussy in order to survive." She huffs, sipping her red cup. "Sometimes, I just can't stand him."

"Can't stand him, hm?" His eyes darts outside the kitchen and observes Darius' dancing figure with much intensity.

She nods then shrugs. "Yeah, but it's whatever."