eleven

tag, you're it

tag, you're it.

_____

ELEVEN.

"Oh my god! What happened to you?" Mackenzie examines the bruises and scars on Mandla's face.

She lifts her hand to his face but he quickly snatches it away.

"Don't touch me." He snarls angrily.

She's taken back by his sudden behavior and scrunches her eyebrows together. "Woah... what's wrong? Can you tell me what happened?"

"Just... stay away from me." He bitterly mutters, brushing pass her and down the hallway.

As if on cue, Dylan and Devenity appear from behind her with shock expressions.

"Wow." Dylan crosses her arms. "Men ain't shit."

"W-What did I do?" Mackenzie's voice cracks and her eyes start to become watery.

Devenity furrows her eyebrows. "Hey hey hey! Don't do that crying shit here, I didn't raise no bitch."

But, Mackenzie can't help it, though. She's a sensitive soul with deep feelings. Tears brim down her eyes as she sobs into her hands.

Dylan and Devenity immediately grabs her arms and rushes her into the restroom.

"Awe, baby, don't cry..." Devenity coos, pulling her into a hug. "It's not worth it."

Dylan grabs a couple of tissues and hands them to Mackenzie.

"A-All I did was ask what happened..." She sniffles, pulling away and grabbing the tissue. "I don't understand."

Dylan gently rubs her back. "It's okay, he showed us his true colors. He doesn't deserve you at all."

"Fuck, he's so cute. Why does it always has to be the cute ones?" She pouts l, another tear threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Save your tears for your pillow!" Devenity dabs some tissue under Mackenzie's eyes. "He's history now."

"Yeah, there's plenty of fish in the sea." Dylan adds, nodding. "Like uhm... Carson!"

Mackenzie shakes her head vigorously. "Do I look like some white man's whore to you?"

"Stop being dramatic, the color of their skin shouldn't matter." Devenity cuts in.

"But I like my men chocolate!" She whines.

Dylan shrugs. "To be fair, their dicks are usually bigger."

Devenity sighs, grabbing Mackenzie's wrist and leading them out the door as Dylan follows along.

_____

END OF CHAPTER.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!

A/N: ITS MF HALLOWEEN 🎃! IM DEFINITELY IN THE SPIRIT ITS TIME TO GET SPOOKY MY FELLOW WITCHES👀👀