nine

dont smile at me

dont smile at me.

_____

NINE.

Johnny made sure to be at their "date".

Being the crazy bitch that he is, he overheard their conversation at school and knew the location and time.

He calls an Uber and arrives at the cinema, booking the same movie they were seeing.

He puts up his hood in fear of being recognized.

Mandla and Mackenzie were sitting in the middle, so Johnny took the advantage to sit in the far back.

He wasn't even watching the movie, his eyes were focused on their movements.

They were laughing as Mandla throws his arm behind her seat when she wasn't paying attention. But, Johnny was paying attention to every move he made.

Then he starts moving closer to her.

Johnny furiously grips the arm-rest of his seat. This was becoming upsetting for him to watch.

After an hour, the movie finally comes to an end. The pair makes their way out of the cinema, hand in hand.

Johnny tries his best to keep his cool.

He follows behind them, making sure to not be noticed.

"Let's go! Stop being a lazy bum!" He teases, practically dragging her to the near-by park.

She complains along the way and hugs herself as the cool night's breeze hits her.

Mandla quickly notices and immediately tugs his hoodie off. "Here." He hands it to her.

Not his fucking hoodie.

Her smile beams as she grabs the hoodie and throws it over her head. "I hope you know, you're never getting this back."

He laughs before shrugging and continuing their stroll through the park.

"You look good in my hoodie, by the way." He compliments, wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"And what about it?" A smug smirk creeps up her face.

"Aye, don't get cocky with me." He snickers, grabbing her hips and throwing her over his shoulder.

She squeals and struggles in his grip, pounding her fist into his back. He walks closer to the pond and threatens to throw her in, while tickling her sides.

"Mandla, no!" She yells through laughter, kicking her legs in the air. "Put me down!"

"I'm only sparing your life because I have feelings for you." He chuckles, placing her back on the sidewalk.

"Oh, brother." Johnny rolls his eyes, shoving some popcorn into his mouth. "What else is on?"

Mackenzie stops in her tracks. "What?"

"Come on, don't make me say it again." He whines, crossing his arms in embarrassment. "I said what I said."

She laughs at his childish behavior and steps closer to him. "I like you too, Mandla."

A genuine smile forms on his face as he slings his arms around her waist.

She knew what was coming and inches her face closer to his.

"Wait... no, no, no–" Johnny's eyes widen, panicking from behind the tree.

He removes the space between them and presses his lips against hers.

Johnny's heart drops as he watches in shock, pain stinging in his chest. "Kenzie.." he croaks.

He then growls and punches the tree repeatedly, not caring if his knuckles bleed.

He was angry and hurt.

I have a surprise for his ass and it's gonna take his breath away..

Literally.

_____

END OF CHAPTER.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!

A/N: calliou's baldheaded, whiny ass gets on my mf nerves ugh he reminds me of eleven😪