Take Care Of Yourself

BANG
"What the hell" Jenn said shooting up from her bed still half asleep

"Alyx" Jenn said her voice raspy "alyx did you hear that" she asked feeling around the bed trying to wake alyx but was surprised when she realised she was gone.

Suddenly a feeling of sadness came over Jenn, she was beginning to regret her decision of telling alyx it wasn't the right time. Alyx was her everything, literally, she was her happiness, she was her safety, she was her love and she was also her biggest fear, in more ways than one. She feared that one day she would lose Alyx forever and she also feared her because this girl had made her feel things she had never felt with anyone else before and that was scary, very scary.

As Jenn clambered our her bed that's when she realised the note, which was very clearly written by alyx she could tell by the beautiful writing.

So I don't really know how to write one of these as you can probably already tell.

She's such a dork.

I guess I just wanted to tell you that, uh, well that I love you

I love you too

and that if you ever need anything and I mean anything, you could ask me for a fucking tampon and I'd be here in a heart beat so just remember that okay

She can never take anything seriously, but I know that's just how she deals with things

even if we're not talking I'll still be here

Ugh why did I ever let such a perfect girl go.

and also don't forget about me, only joking we'll probably see each other in 2 weeks for jacks birthday I just wanted to be dramatic

Another joke why am I not surprised

and I know I'm being really stupid in this letter but that's just how I deal with shit and it probably seems like I don't care but I do, I really fucking care and in all honesty I wish I didn't have to write this letter because it's breaking my fucking heart so yeah, just be safe Jenn and take care of yourself okay.

It's breaking my heart too, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do this without her.

Jenn sat on the side of her bed with tears rolling down her face and landing  on Alyx's letter. She was heart broken, truly heart broken and it was all her fault she just wanted to phone Alyx right now and tell her how sorry she was and that she didn't mean it and she was finding it nearly impossible not to, but she had too. She couldn't keep putting Alyx through all the lies.

She just sent one text

JENN - Thanks for fixing the blinds and for waking me up jerk

ALYX - No problem and I'm sorry I was trying not to but the doors just so stiff

JENN - It's okay. I'll see you soon, take care of yourself Alyx

ALYX - I will, you too