Prologue: (Y/N)

(Y/N)'s POV:

*(Y/N) is 8 years old, Yang is 7, and Ruby is 5*

Bold Italics = Thoughts

Worthless! Waste of Space! Piece of Shit!

These are the things that I've been called by my "family". They have beem abusing and neglecting me all my life. I haven't eaten for a week now.

I used to cry when I was being beaten, but now I don't even make a sound.

I've learned to not show emotion or it would make it worse. And now, I rarley show emotion. Those bastards are going to pay.

Taiyang: (Y/N)!!! GET YOUR SORRY ASS DOWN HERE!!!!!

Speak of the asshole and he shall appear.

I made my way down to the kitchen and saw a furious Tai and Yang and Ruby smirking.

*Sigh* Let's get this over with.

(Y/N): Yes, Ta-

I was interrupted when that bitch punched me in the stomach. I started coughing severly.

Tai: Did you brake these plates?

(Y/N): No, I didn't.

Tai: Don't lie to me!! Yand and Ruby said they saw you do it.

My face was completely blank, but on the inside, I was comparing his intelligence to a monkey. But then I realized that it was an insult to the monkey.

(Y/N): How could I have broken those plates if I've been locked in my room for the past few days? And those two were the only ones in the kitchen when you walked in and I know you had to hear those plates when they broke cause it isn't quiet.

At that moment, Tai was as red as a freshly used Tampon.

He, then kicked me in the gut. Extremely hard. I coughed up some blood.

Tai: DON'T GET SMART WITH ME YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!!!!!!!

(Y/N): Well, it's not that hard since you're not that smar-

I was, once again, interrupted when my "mother" Summer and my "father" Qrow walked into the kitchen. Oh Joy!

Summer: What's with all the noise?

(Y/N): Ya know, you could figure out what's going on by just LOOKING.

Summer roundhouse kicked me, making me hit the wall and breaking a couple ribs.

Qrow: You useless piece of shit. You should have never been born.

Yang: Why don't you do us all a favor and die.

(Y/N): Because then I'd be giving you the satisfaction.

They all proceeded to beat the hell out of me.

They left me on the floor covered in blood and all I could think about was,

Why do they have to be such assholes to me. What type of fucked up shit is this?

Timeskip (Y/N)'s POV:

Tai and the rest of that sack of shit family left a while ago and locked me in my room, if you could even call it that. But good thing I know how to pick locks.

After I picked the lock, I headed downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed supplies like bread and water. While I was going through one of the drawers, I stumbled upon a box of matches.

I started grinning like Cheshire Cat.

I headed towards the shed out back and found a gallon of gasoline. I opened the gallon and started to pour it on the shed, leading it to the house and into every room in the house.

Grabbing the box of matches, I lit all of them on fire and said,

Burn!

With that, I dropped the matches and watched as the fire followed the trail of gasoline leading to the house. Once it reached, the house burst into flames. The fire getting larger and angrier by the second.

I watched in pure joy and excitement at what used to be the Rose/Xiao Long/Branwen house, now a pile of ash and debris.

I had a grin on my face that would put the Grinch to shame.

I walked away without looking back.

I will be back and you fuckers will butn in hell!

Another Timeskip:

Ruby's POV:

My family and I just left a restaurant in Vale and are heading back home.

Ruby: That was fun! Their cookies weren't as good as they looked though.

Summer: It's ok sweetheart, we'll get you some more.

Tai: Just have (Y/N) do it. That's about the only thing he is good at.

Ruby: Ew! I don't want to eat what he makes, he's gross!

Yang: Yeah, his worthlessness might end up rubbing off and infecting one of us!

Qrow: We should still make him do it. Hopefully, he'll give himself third degree burn.

All: Hahaha!

Maybe me and Yang can "train" with him later.

Small Timeskip:

Tai: We made it back home but what we saw completely shocked all of us.

Our house was burned to ashes, nothing wad left.

What worried us wasn't what used to be our house, but who was left in it.

(Y/N)!!!!

I quickly ran to the remains of the house to search for him, but I found nothing of him.

I dropped to my knees, crying.

How could I have been so selfish? (Y/N), I'm so sorry.

I sat there thinking about how I could have been a better.

Summer's POV:

My baby boy, I'm so, so sorry. What kind of mother am I to treat my own child like that?

These thoughts ran through my mind as I bawked my eyes out. I kept crying until all I could see was black.

No One's POV:

They all sat there thinking of what might've been if they hadn't been such monsters.

Mini Timeskip: Sorry

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was leaning against a tree resting because I had been walking for hours.

I suddenly growling.

I started running like my ass was on fire.

I kept running and running until I ran into something or rather someone.

I fell to the ground and I when looked up, what I saw left me frozen in place.

???: I finally found you.

Sorry it's a little long, I couldn't stop writing. Again, thanks for giving this book a try and tell me what you think. I don't have a specific updating schedule cause sometimes I'm lazy, but I should update by the end of the week. No promises though. So yeah.....